FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Facebook Pic Creepers.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by scotchyscotch scotchyscotch wrote:

Originally posted by Dunbar Dunbar wrote:

Creeper
Anyways, volleyball team north from us got suspended from their team because they were holding beers in their hands and they put all that crap on facebook. Really makes you wonder about the intelligence of some people, right?

I don't think it's that stupid. Mainly because I think it's a non issue. Suspension seems pretty harsh.

How did they find the pics anyway?

Probably high school.
It is very easy to find the pics. All you have to do really is be in the same network. Then idiots tag themselves doing stupid things.

Anyway we get lectured CONSTANTLY about not putting stuff up on facebook like that(drug use). In fact today we were told again to untag anything when we go looking for a job.
Que pasa?

Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 3:43pm
Or just set your profile to private. Shocked

Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 3:44pm
Hey scotchy i'd remove that picture seeing as you already have 2 strikes.... I'd really hate to see you have to leave :(
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by Frozen Balls Frozen Balls wrote:

Or just set your profile to private. Shocked

Pictures of you tagged can be seen in other peoples profiles if theirs are not private.
Que pasa?

scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Rofl_Mao Rofl_Mao wrote:

Hey scotchy i'd remove that picture seeing as you already have 2 strikes.... I'd really hate to see you have to leave :(

pic fixed.
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by IrIsHGunNeR37 IrIsHGunNeR37 wrote:

does anyone else notice the problem with this pic. The two guys up top must have something going on cause the one is giving the other a kiss on the cheek and the two guys in the middle on the bottom well that just spekas for itself. Four guys and a bunch of girls and they are to busy thinking about jerking eachothers chains to look at whats around them. MORONS!

That island was wall to wall fanny. Don't worry mate they all got there turn.

Edited by scotchyscotch - 01 December 2009 at 4:11pm
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic