FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Four police ambushed, murdered in WA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by impulse!! impulse!! wrote:

Originally posted by Flurry Flurry wrote:

I know that most people on the forum support LE, and I am not meaning to rant at you.  

Umm, most people who support LE, would agree with you.... So why did you find this necessary to add?

More importantly who here doesn't support the police? I know I certainly appreciate their work.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

Originally posted by impulse!! impulse!! wrote:

Originally posted by Flurry Flurry wrote:

I know that most people on the forum support LE, and I am not meaning to rant at you.  

Umm, most people who support LE, would agree with you.... So why did you find this necessary to add?

More importantly who here doesn't support the police? I know I certainly appreciate their work.

Seriously. People on this forum need to realize that being mad at cops who do stupid things is not a hate for police in general.
Que pasa?

StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 6:26pm
In b4 "Nice job Governor Mike Huckabee"
IrIsHGunNeR37 View Drop Down
"Pockets"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrIsHGunNeR37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 9:19pm
As much as we all gripe about the Police, you really have to respect what they do. For the amount of crap they take they remain amazingly calm when it comes to certain situations. As far as this one goes the minute this guy pulled the trigger on the first cop he already decided his fate. They don't need a trial for it.
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear."
-Ambrose Redmoon
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 10:43pm
Funny how you say someone like this who killed 4 cops doesn't need a trial, but a terrorist in gitmo who is responsible for the deaths of 2819 people (23 NYPD and 37 PA Officers included) in the 9/11 attacks does need one?

Am I missing something?

Edited by Rofl_Mao - 30 November 2009 at 10:47pm
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 10:46pm
Rofl, that doesn't even deserve a comment more than this.
Que pasa?

Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 10:53pm
Okay so you don't care about the 9/11 deaths either? Who do you care about?
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 10:57pm
Que pasa?

__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by IrIsHGunNeR37 IrIsHGunNeR37 wrote:

As much as we all gripe about the Police, you really have to respect what they do. For the amount of crap they take they remain amazingly calm when it comes to certain situations. As far as this one goes the minute this guy pulled the trigger on the first cop he already decided his fate. They don't need a trial for it.
Hell to the no with that statement. I do not in the slightest care who you are, you get a trial in this country.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by Rofl_Mao Rofl_Mao wrote:

Funny how you say someone like this who killed 4 cops doesn't need a trial, but a terrorist in gitmo who is responsible for the deaths of 2819 people (23 NYPD and 37 PA Officers included) in the 9/11 attacks does need one?Am I missing something?
I just read through the thread and I didn't notice where anyone said he didn't "need" a trial. There where instances where people said he would probably not make it to a trial because there is a noticeable trend of cop killers dying pre trial. Nobody said it was right, just that it probably will happen.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 11:38pm
*points Mbro to the red words on this page*

Forum Vice President
Snipa69 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soulectomy complete in 3...2...1...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipa69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 11:39pm
Let me tell all of you who think he will make it to trial that the "person of interest" in last months police shooting was shot in the head and is now paralyzed....and that was for one police officer. This guy doesn't stand a chance
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by Snipa69 Snipa69 wrote:

Let me tell all of you who think he will make it to trial that the "person of interest" in last months police shooting was shot in the head and is now paralyzed....and that was for one police officer. This guy doesn't stand a chance
Oh I highly doubt he will make it there, but that does not in any way mean that he shouldn't get his day in court.

Forum Vice President
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 11:58pm
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

Ah, sorry, opened a bunch of threads and took awhile to read them before I posted. My bad.

/me bows.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 12:12am
Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

Ah, sorry, opened a bunch of threads and took awhile to read them before I posted. My bad.

/me bows.
Wink

Forum Vice President
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 12:18am
Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

/me bows.

You are forgiven. Big smile

Edited by Rofl_Mao - 01 December 2009 at 12:20am
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 8:13am
They tremble at my name...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 8:45am
Disappoints me, but doesn't surprise me in the least.

Forum Vice President
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 8:50am
Why does that disappoint you?

I have no issue with people who are 1. repeat offenders and 2. do something so public there is no way it isn't them not making it to trial.

I only think everyone should get a trial because crimes aren't usually so clear cut....

ALso, on the 9/11 thing. Rofl the "terrorists" in gitmo weren't all responsible for it. They didn't fly the planes themselves, they probably didn't plan it, and some probably aren't even terrorists. That is why they get a trial.
Que pasa?

FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 8:54am

wow...

They tremble at my name...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic