FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Four police ambushed, murdered in WA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:52pm
Person of interest sought

LAKEWOOD, Wash. -- Police here have identified a person of interest in the shooting deaths of four Lakewood police officers on Sunday morning. 

Det. Ed Troyer said investigators are looking for 37-year-old Maurice Clemmons, who is under the supervision of the state Department of Corrections. 

DOC spokesman Chad Lewis said Clemmons was transferred from Arkansas, where he had a record of robbery and theft. 

Clemmons was recently arrested and charged in Pierce County or third-degree assault on a police officer, and second-degree rape of a child. He had been released on $150,000 bail. 

Clemmons' involvement in the shooting was not made immediately clear. 

Records indicate Clemmons has been a Western Washington resident since 2002, when he moved to Seattle's Queen Anne neighborhood before relocating to South Seattle, then to Federal Way before settling in Tacoma.

Neighbors described Clemmons as a quiet and paranoid man. They claimed Clemmons has installed cameras all around his home in Tacoma. 

"About 12 cameras, I think, in the bushes, around the house. Very paranoid," said one neighbor. 

Neighbors said they knew Clemmons had been in trouble with the law in his past, but they were shocked to discover he was being sought in connection to the deaths of the four Lakewood police officers. 

"To think that somebody who lives next door to us could have anything to do with this is scary," said one neighbor. "I mean, we live in a good neighborhood."

Anyone with information on Clemmons' whereabouts is urged to contact police immediately at 866-977-2362. A $100,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the gunman in the Lakewood police shooting.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:56pm
I'm sort of inclined to agree that this guy won't live to stand trial. Police hunting persons suspected of killing one (or several) of their own have a tendency to shoot very, very straight when confronted.
It happened here in NY not too long ago. Some guy killed one state trooper and winged another one before holing up in a house not far from me. He ended up dead with a bullet in his brain.  

Edited by Reb Cpl - 29 November 2009 at 10:56pm

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

Bastards not going to make it to trial. Guaranteed.

If they catch him, sure he will. Washington State has the death penalty.

He'll "kill himself" whilst being held up in a house or something. At least in Texas, he wouldn't survive a capture.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 11:02pm
Haha...Jinx Reb...
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

I'm sort of inclined to agree that this guy won't live to stand trial. Police hunting persons suspected of killing one (or several) of their own have a tendency to shoot very, very straight when confronted.
It happened here in NY not too long ago. Some guy killed one state trooper and winged another one before holing up in a house not far from me. He ended up dead with a bullet in his brain.  

While some would assume this is related to vengeance, it could be argued that it is merely a survival issue for cops attempting to apprehend someone who has shown minimal regard for human life or authority.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Rofl_Mao Rofl_Mao wrote:

Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

HV defend me? El Oh El.

Maaaaybe, you shouldn't make jokes about stupid things like I would say it was right for four cops to get shot.

HV does do that a lot i've noticed.

Based on past threads you've always had a negative appearance towards cops.

also NB4 jmac calls me stupid/curses me out.

Citation needed.

I know the thread you'll likely revisit to quote me, and as I recall I stated he deserves ridicule for stupid posts. You're mistaking me calling you on immature behavior for defending a forumer.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 1:04am
Also, was the shooter one shy of DOMINATING?
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 1:36am
Hey, did anyone else notice the mole?  Maybe he's related to the girl in the pics Sporx posted.
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 2:04am
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

Stern Smile

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 2:18am
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

If he'd have just kept going he'd have had a helicopter.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 7:50am
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

While some would assume this is related to vengeance, it could be argued that it is merely a survival issue for cops attempting to apprehend someone who has shown minimal regard for human life or authority.

Thats why they get away with it. Big smile

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 7:54am

Sounds like they have him holed up and have fired at him. They suspect he's been shot.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Flurry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flurry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 9:16am

Lets think about this for a moment... Lets look at the suspect's past.  2nd degree rape of a child, Assault on a LE,  and who knows what else.  This guy walks into the local coffee shop,  "I know coffee shops that don't sell donuts."  and shoots 4 officers in uniform with no warning.  Do you think that this guy is just going to walk out of his house / apartment when LE comes to the door?  I have read the above link.  Police wouldn't shoot at the suspect unless he took the first shot or took aim at  one of them.  Or should LE just let him run out of bullets before they go get him.

I can already hear the "REASONS" for his actions... A family member will come foward and state that he is / was, suffering from a mental issue, and a drug addiction.  There may have been a police officer that singled him out just because he stole someone's car, or raped a child, something trivial like that.  Or...The officers were discriminating against him because they were white and wouldn't let him sit at the table with them.  I am just waiting to hear / read the last one listed. 
I know that most people on the forum support LE, and I am not meaning to rant at you.  I am just so tired of hearing how these "people" / Monsters are victims more so than who they hurt.  We all know that there are attorneys lining up around the block to sue the department because one of the dead officers shot this trash just before passing.  Looking at the actions of this "Person"...Is he one of the people we want living in our towns?  Do you want him to live next door.  And no, I am not justifing LE to Murder the suspect.  I would love to see him sitting in a deep dark hole with no chance to ever see natural light again.  But if he chooses to "Go out in a blase of Glory" that's his choice.  Less court for him to slip through.  But The deep dark hole after 6 years of court and countless appeals.
If he does live next door to you, I bet you aren't home right now "Durring above stated stand off".  Thats right the big bad Polllicce Maan done moved you out of yer house becayse da Guy next door done did somethen that he ought not ta have.  Just so you don't catch a nice hot piece of copper coated lead coming outta the house next door thats ment for a cop. 
I feel for the family members of the fallen officers.  I also feel for the family in Blue / Brown.  They are in H@@@ right now.  The departments are also going to be going hard after these guys / this guy.  If 4 of your family members were just killed for no reason, you would be mad too. 
Rest in Peace.
It sucks being antisocial alone.
impulse!! View Drop Down

Racist Comment

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 9:23am
Originally posted by Flurry Flurry wrote:

I know that most people on the forum support LE, and I am not meaning to rant at you.  

Umm, most people who support LE, would agree with you.... So why did you find this necessary to add?
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 9:24am

lol wrong window...

Edited by Eville - 30 November 2009 at 9:25am
Flurry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flurry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 1:19pm
I was just getten ready to go to sleep and was in a rant. I wanted people to know that I wasn't pissed at anyone on this forum, and was just letting off steam.
It sucks being antisocial alone.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 1:25pm
What is LE? Am having a mental block or something.

Edited by jmac3 - 30 November 2009 at 1:26pm
Que pasa?

Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 1:26pm
Law Enforcement
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 1:30pm
Why can't we just say police like a normal individual?
Que pasa?

__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

Why can't we just say police like a normal individual?
Get off the interwebz.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic