Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What the deuce? When did I get a strike?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What the deuce? When did I get a strike?
    Posted: 23 November 2009 at 5:43pm
The title pretty much speaks for itself.

I won't deny 'crudity' in general terms, but I'm hazy as to the specifics. Is it me as a person? My hygiene? My clumsy way with the fairer sex? Did I make a racially tinged abortion joke that I can't recall?

I know I don't swear here, and it doesn't specifically say 'language'. I can't find a recent post of mine that has been edited or 'disappeared'. There's no date attached to the strike (ib4 requisite "LOL brihard can't get a date joke), and so I'm puzzled and somewhat vexed at this shabby treatment. I don't even know how long it's been there, or how I got it. It's like that mild burning sensation the single blue orphaned sock you find at the bottom of a drawer when moving that you just can't explain.

Help me T&O Kenobi, you're my only hope.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2009 at 5:46pm
LOL Bri can't get a date.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2009 at 5:47pm
Wierd... I'm thinking you are one of the last people around here who deserves a strike Confused
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2009 at 5:49pm
I remember the thread I think but I couldn't tell you which one it was.
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
VTpaintballer View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - Flaming

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VTpaintballer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2009 at 5:49pm
i have strikes... no big deal
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2009 at 5:51pm
I'm not too concerned about the strike itself; I'm sure I probably deserved it (I think it's the second one I've ever gotten), but I can't for the live of me figure out what it's *for*. It's also, I would assume, been there for at least a little while. I'm just baffled.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2009 at 6:00pm
QQ

mines over a year old now.

QQ
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2009 at 6:04pm
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2009 at 6:25pm
I don't see the QQ. I see the curiosity
Que pasa?

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2009 at 6:32pm
Indeed. I just hope the strike was something worthy of myself. I'm not adverse to jumping in front of an oncoming strike for the sake of some serious lulz, it just doesn't happen often. This is like the 'How did I get that tatoo?' of the internet world.

__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2009 at 6:54pm
LOL
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2009 at 6:59pm
ice bar thread?
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2009 at 9:01pm
Huh, thats odd. No idea what that would be linked to.

I dont even remember what I got mine for. Proly quoting something when we were mad at god.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2009 at 9:17pm
Yeah, it could be for puking on some ducklings?
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2009 at 10:22pm
I blame poor parenting on the part of the mother duck for that one. And the Ice Bar was a question of honour My Canadianness had been challenged.

Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2009 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

Wierd... I'm thinking you are one of the last people around here who deserves a strike Confused

QFT.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2009 at 10:40pm
I'll have to err on the side of caution, and phrase all my complaints and grievances in 1800s style from now on.

FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2009 at 11:02pm
I got a strike one time, and asked the same question, and rambino (i think) made me where it for like 6 months because he said he didn't want people to think that if you post a thread complaining you can get rid of strikes. Even though he could not find the thread in which i got my strike.

Edited by FROG MAN - 23 November 2009 at 11:03pm
<1 meg sig = bad>
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2009 at 11:05pm
^^^ But Rambino > you, so it's okay.
Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

slackerr26 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - language, 8/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slackerr26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2009 at 11:21pm
bri isnt complaining, he just wants to know why and when he got it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic