FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

C'mon, supporters of liberal tazer use.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C'mon, supporters of liberal tazer use.
    Posted: 20 November 2009 at 9:32pm
nickman98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Et Tu, Nickman?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 9:44pm
all little kids should be tazed regardless of how they are acting, its just good parenting.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 9:46pm
Why does this kind of stuff seem to happen so much?
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 9:54pm
Because cops are good at making bad decisions?
BU Engineering 2012
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 10:04pm
No comment.

I am sure some people will have them though.

EDIT: I will comment. That mother needs to be slapped and tazed repeatedly. Like are you kidding me, the police for a 10 year old not taking a shower?  The cop should then be fired for thinking "taking her into custody" was necessary. Not to mention she was actually charged...

Edited by jmac3 - 20 November 2009 at 10:06pm
Que pasa?

Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 10:06pm
Yay for sensationalized article headlines  . . .
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 10:07pm
What is sensationalized about the headline?
Que pasa?

Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

What is sensationalized about the headline?

Cop suspended after Tasering 10-year-old girl

Quote  Mayor Vernon McDaniel said officer Dustin Bradshaw was suspended Wednesday for seven days with pay for not following department procedures, because he didn't have the camera on.

Ermm
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 10:43pm
Obviously we don't have video of what was taking place before so we cannot know the true context of whether or not this was justified. [/sarcasm]
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Uncle Rudder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 6/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Rudder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 10:57pm
She's 10 years old and the cop couldn't handle her physically?  Seriously?

Break her arm?  Ya, my poo-chute.  He couldn't just pick her up in 1 quick swoop and put her in the back of the car?  She's 10, so weighs, what, like 40 pounds?

The mother is the one that needs to be tazed for calling the police in the first place... 
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 11:01pm
The girl should be tried in a military tribunal.
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

Obviously we don't have video of what was taking place before so we cannot know the true context of whether or not this was justified. [/sarcasm]

I have no idea if the cop was justified in his use of force or not, nor am I suggesting he is or isnt.  I'm not a police officer, I don't need to detain anyone from ice heads to 10 year old girls.  I assume that the people who are trained in how to react to these sorts of situations have a better handle on what was done and why then I do.

That article, however, seems to be trying to take a police officer's suspension due to not following protocol in using a camera into a crusade against tasers. That's sensationalism.
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 11:07pm
it happened in Arkansas... are you guys really surprised?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

I have no idea if the cop was justified in his use of force or not, nor am I suggesting he is or isnt.  I'm not a police officer, I don't need to detain anyone from ice heads to 10 year old girls.  I assume that the people who are trained in how to react to these sorts of situations have a better handle on what was done and why then I do.

That article, however, seems to be trying to take a police officer's suspension due to not following protocol in using a camera into a crusade against tasers. That's sensationalism.
The cop should have been suspended for tasering a 10 year old girl. It doesn't bother me all that badly that the camera wasn't on. It bothers me that a professionally trained police officer thinks its appropriate to tase a girl who is still wearing Hannah Montana Pj's and hasn't even hit puberty.

Forum Vice President
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 11:23pm

The cop should have been suspended for tasering a 10 year old girl. It doesn't bother me all that badly that the camera wasn't on. It bothers me that a professionally trained police officer thinks its appropriate to tase a girl who is still wearing Hannah Montana Pj's and hasn't even hit puberty.

And if I had wheels I'd be a wagon
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 11:33pm
lolcops

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2009 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

And if I had wheels I'd be a wagon
splain to me, what you meant there.

Forum Vice President
slackerr26 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - language, 8/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slackerr26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2009 at 12:26am
i believe he meant if he was given wheels, he would become a wagon
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2009 at 3:44am
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

it happened in Arkansas... are you guys really surprised?

No, not really.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2009 at 4:00am
There is no justification for the cop's actions.

How can the rest of us truly appreciate the humor of his actions if he didn't have his camera on?

Selfish jerk.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic