FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann OT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann OT
    Posted: 10 November 2009 at 12:40pm
I'm tired of having to come in here and talk about politics all the time.

So I made an off topic thread.

How's everyone's day going?
BU Engineering 2012
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 1:15pm
I got a 91 on my Early-Modern Philosophy exam. There were four questions, and on the first two I got a combined total of 49 out of 50 points. The last two questions kicked my behind.

Also, Taylor Swift and Paramore remain guilty pleasures of mine.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 1:35pm
My day's not bad, up early to come to campus to get an assignment printed, now just killing time in the mezzanine until class starts. My campus used to just be tech students, but now has business and all sorts of other courses offered here too, so theres a buttload of new eye candy on campus, which I enjoy :D

Now trying to decide about games, because xmas is coming up, and I REALLY want MW2, and the Ballad of Gay Tony for 360, and might just buy one or the other rather than hoping for it as a gift. I also just bought L4D and L4D2, which unlocks on the 17th, so I'm conflicted.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 2:09pm
Eh, alright. Swamped with paperwork and coming down with a cold, but I did score a free ticket to the Caps vs Islanders game tomorrow, so that's good!
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 2:32pm
I have a horrid pain in my back today, started last night. I can barely turn my torso Confused

But good other than that. Yourself?
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Eh, alright. Swamped with paperwork and coming down with a cold, but I did score a free ticket to the Caps vs Islanders game tomorrow, so that's good!

Awesome! I'm really wanting to go to another game here, but the cheapest are still around $50ish. I might just go watch a WHL game, the Vancouver Giants are a great watch.
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 4:48pm
It is going real good!  I just did a demonstration for a customer interested in our waterjet, I bought the new Slayer cd and the new Gaunt's Ghost novel, and it is the Marine Corps 234th B-Day.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 4:48pm
There's a new Gaunt's Ghosts novel?

I know it's bad fiction, but I'm addicted.
BU Engineering 2012
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by ParielIsBack ParielIsBack wrote:

There's a new Gaunt's Ghosts novel?

I know it's bad fiction, but I'm addicted.
THIS!!!!!!!!
The Blood Pact.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 4:54pm
Unemployed just now so not going to be doing much.

That's right. I'm living the dream.
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 5:01pm
Today in one of my poli sci classes we were talking about feminism. In discussion group afterwards the subejct turned to what expectations are placed upon fatherhood, and whether society was becoming more accepting of paternity leave, etc etc. I was putting in two cents about one of my subordinates who's on paternity leave right now, and said soemthing along the line of,

"Most of the parenting tasks can be done by a man. No matter what, nothing's coming out of his nipples, but he can change diapers and do damned near everything else."

The class just came apart for a minute. It was a fun day.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 5:39pm
Crappy; Java programming is kicking my butt and the recent weather fluctuations have given me a back ache that goes all the way down both legs.
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 5:55pm
Not true brihard, some men actually can lactate.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 5:57pm
My milk's on the turn just now.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 5:58pm
^^^New top item on my personal list of things I never wanted to know.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 6:03pm
Cheapest tickets are $50? Ouch.

At devils games, the cheapest are $15, but they are the exteme nosebleed section, and go on sale the day of the game. They are only the four corner sections as well. The crappy"but I can still see the game" seats are $35.

Im going to tomorrows Ducks/Devs game, its college night. $35 dollar seats for $15, $55 dollar seats for $35. Woo Hoo!
Destruction View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Destruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 6:15pm
I'm hungry, that's about it.
u dont know what to do ur getting mottor boatted

Men are from Magmar, women are from Venusaur.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 6:19pm
I am bored.

Entertain me!
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 6:23pm
^^^Wow, I was going to provide entertainment but then I realized I don't even feel like throwing out random puns.  I'm out of here.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

^^^Wow, I was going to provide entertainment but then I realized I don't even feel like throwing out random puns.  I'm out of here.

Feel better Mack.  One of those days worth sleeping through.
BU Engineering 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic