Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

custom 98 barrel?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mr 400 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr 400 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: custom 98 barrel?
    Posted: 07 November 2009 at 4:37pm
i didn't know that there were actually such a thing as a sniper barrel! flatline will give you SOME more distance at the expense of accuracy. i have 14 inch cp and jj one piece barrrels as well as a hammerhead 14 inch and they have the same basic distance as a lot of flatlines i see out on the field.
if you read through a lot of the threads on this forum you will find that there is a general consensus on barrels...check it out!Smile
mr400
snakedoc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snakedoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2009 at 11:06am
So I have a stock tippmann 98, and im wanting to increase my accuracy and rang of my gun. So i was wondering what kind of barrel i should get. Ive had people tell me to get a flatline instead of a sniper barell and ive had people tell me the oposite. So what kind of barrell should i use flatline or sniper? or is there another barel thats better? 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic