FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cop and tazer overkill.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Zap 'em all, and zap 'em good.

Or just give them a good double-zap.

To the head, of course.
BU Engineering 2012
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 3:41pm
I find it funny how people like Frozen are so quick to denounce Taser and items like it, even though OC spray has killed WAY more people... where's the outcry to stop police from carrying OC spray?

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

I understood the PD's situation regarding the release of the tape, it's just too fun to prod Linus when he's acting pompous.

Yet you don't understand the desire to prod Jmac when he's acting like FE?
Flurry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flurry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 8:08pm
Yes, there are reasons that LE is disliked.  LE doesn't let people drive drunk. LE doesn't let you speed past stop sighs and kill people.   Lets let people do what ever they want and not give a damn about other people's rights or safety....GREAT IDEA . 
The reason alot of people don't like the police is because there is a small % of police that are bad cops.  These bad cops will use force when it is not justified, and cause all kinds of other unhappyness for everyone.  Also there is a % of people that don't like the cops because they are "missunderstood" people that do drugs, rape kids, steal stuff, assault people...ect...ect...
Please note the part about the fact that there are bad cops out there. 
Yes, I have gotten a little off subject here...I am not defending or condeming this officer in question...it seems to me that all LE has been called into question because of one officer's actions...Which have not yet "to the best of my knowlege" been proven to be wrong.
Also, who do you call when someone throws a brick through the window of your car, or assaults you, or causes you some other injustice.  Try calling a drug dealer and see if he helps you find out who threw that brick or if he'll help you pick up your teeth after a fight.
It sucks being antisocial alone.
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by Flurry Flurry wrote:

Yes, there are reasons that LE is disliked.  LE doesn't let people drive drunk. LE doesn't let you speed past stop sighs and kill people.   Lets let people do what ever they want and not give a damn about other people's rights or safety....GREAT IDEA . 
The reason alot of people don't like the police is because there is a small % of police that are bad cops.  These bad cops will use force when it is not justified, and cause all kinds of other unhappyness for everyone.  Also there is a % of people that don't like the cops because they are "missunderstood" people that do drugs, rape kids, steal stuff, assault people...ect...ect...
Please note the part about the fact that there are bad cops out there. 
Yes, I have gotten a little off subject here...I am not defending or condeming this officer in question...it seems to me that all LE has been called into question because of one officer's actions...Which have not yet "to the best of my knowlege" been proven to be wrong.
Also, who do you call when someone throws a brick through the window of your car, or assaults you, or causes you some other injustice.  Try calling a drug dealer and see if he helps you find out who threw that brick or if he'll help you pick up your teeth after a fight.

To be completely honest, in Minot, id call a drug dealer before id call MPD. I could get more help that way. MPD is terrible, slow, and wont do anything unless they HAVE to. Didnt even help when i got into my accedent a few years ago, they stood there and watched while while i crawled out of my car.

Edited by ammolord - 09 November 2009 at 8:15pm
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by ammolord ammolord wrote:

To be completely honest, in Minot, id call a drug dealer before id call MPD. I could get more help that way. MPD is terrible, slow, and wont do anything unless they HAVE to. Didnt even help when i got into my accedent a few years ago, they stood there and watched while while i crawled out of my car.

Well, you shouldn't be getting into car accidents. -_-
BU Engineering 2012
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by ParielIsBack ParielIsBack wrote:

Well, you shouldn't be getting into car accidents. -_-

we need a dodgy, dont we?

And i still cant bealive that. roll my car (i had a 95 cavalier for a few months) into a ditch, and they stand on the top as i crawl out. didnt help, see if i was ok, anything. just stood there.

Flurry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flurry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 9:04pm

I haven't heard too many good things about Minot or the MPD lately no offence.  I was there on sat at Menards and a few other places.

At least they didn't have to cut the car off of you. 
It sucks being antisocial alone.
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 9:31pm

I haven't heard too many good things about Minot or the MPD lately no offence.  I was there on sat at Menards and a few other places.

you talking about that red suburban that hit the horse trailer that came off the dullie?

Edited by ammolord - 09 November 2009 at 9:31pm

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 9:40pm

you talking about that red suburban that hit the horse trailer that came off the dullie?

Talk about sequence of events.
BU Engineering 2012
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 9:43pm
FINAL DESTINATION!
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by ParielIsBack ParielIsBack wrote:

Talk about sequence of events.

If its what he was talking about, it was bad. Wish i had a pic on my phone.

Fuzzey5-0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fuzzey5-0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 12:44am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB9-NcunsKc

Edited by Fuzzey5-0 - 11 November 2009 at 12:46am
I shoot things with paint.
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Didn't watch the video, didn't read the 4 pages of saying the same thing over and over.

I've decided that there's no such thing as 'terrerist overkill' if you don't put yourself into a position where you COULD be considered a terrorist, this wouldn't happen.
I'm starting to believe that killing arabs should become a standard part of the invading procedure, immediately following the elimination of their leader. That accomplishes three things:

1. It may eliminate the possibility of more serious terrerist 'actions' if they get administer just a little bit of firing-on-sight to the area that a terrerist is from, who did some terreristic thing.
2. It lets the people living in "terrerist areas" know that these guys mean business, don't screw with them.
3. It'll end this whole whirling crap fest where every time a video clip comes out showing some civilian getting shot- the bandwagon of "Bad war! Bad war!" gets full before you have any idea what the whole story is. You've got a 12 second youtube clip of a civilian getting shot and try to draw an entire conclusion based on that? If firing on sight becomes so commonplace, then this argument goes away and we don't have to listen to the whining anymore.

Kill 'em all, and kill 'em good.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic