FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Developing- Orlando shooting.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 4:22pm
Is there a point to the FE? It says someone goof anonymous guy say it may be suicide. Everyone else says nothing is ruled out.
Que pasa?

Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 4:25pm
Actually its 1 dead, 5 wounded but whatever.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 5:12pm
Suspect has surrendered to police. Confirm 1 dead, 5 injured.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 8:47pm
Yeah, all is well with me.

I ended up spending most of the day listening to my police scanner and reading police reports, calling the AP reporters and reading updates, all while updating our coverage of the event on our Web site.

We had an angle, as one of UCF's departments is located in a building in Downtown Orlando - I think it is the digital design school - and it went on lock-down. We also reported on the traffic situation, seeing as a lot of students travel through downtown.

It's been a long day. I can imagine it was even longer for people at "real" newspapers.

We actually lucked out, and one of our reporters with a camera ended up being in a building about a block away from the shootings.

"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic