FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I can has Copypasta opinion too? Gay equal rights

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I can has Copypasta opinion too? Gay equal rights
    Posted: 06 November 2009 at 11:22am
"Here is a picture of a group of Americans who just found out they have successfully denied equal rights to another group of Americans.

Ever since I stopped believing in Christianity, I've had the opinion that "worship whatever you want, as long as it doesn't hurt anybody." Recent events are making me rethink this opinion, because your religious beliefs are hurting people.

It's a good thing there isn't a commandment in the Decalogue that simply says "Don't Be an Ahole," because a lot of American Christians would be in trouble right about now. And before you send me an email saying "I'm a Christian and we're not all like that," first write an email to a Christian you know who is like that."

Oh jeez, I must be the anti-FE
Que pasa?

Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 11:33am
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 11:34am

WHY!?!? Why do people find it so damn important to rob others of their rights? "ZOMG, FREEDOMZ! but not for anybody else but us."

"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 11:41am
America 3:16: "For George Washington so loved the Christians, he took all the gays rights away"

Thumbs Down
BU Engineering 2012
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 11:43am
Originally posted by ParielIsBack ParielIsBack wrote:

America 3:16: "For George Washington so loved the Christians, he took all the gays rights away"

Thumbs Down
I lol'd even tho I'm pissed.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

"Here is a picture of a group of Americans who just found out they have successfully denied equal rights to another group of Americans.

. . . .

I've had the opinion that "worship whatever you want, as long as it doesn't hurt anybody." Recent events are making me rethink this opinion . . . 

Hrmmm . . . . 

Oh jeez, I must be the anti-FE

If you insist upon it

But more to the point, that's a sad thing to see. 

Edited by Darur - 06 November 2009 at 1:03pm
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 3:05pm
Darur, the random bold was actually part of the copy/paste
Que pasa?

Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 3:13pm
What about their right to push whatever anti-gay agenda?
Seems to be they got enough votes, thus the majority, to get their business done.
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 3:17pm
Does anyone have a history of gay people in the world? It seems like they are sprouting up at a much higher rate than in the past.

Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 3:18pm
Epic fail for America.

Edited by Skillet42565 - 06 November 2009 at 3:18pm
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 3:18pm
the majority of the people here think FE should be banned.  If only it worked that way.
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 3:18pm
And of course a 'slipery slope' arguement will go right over your head.
Just wait till pedofiles demand thier equal rights (they are illegal now, just as bi-racial marriage, and gay marriage were at one time) SO lets let everyone do as they wish and throw the rules of society out the window, for to denie anyone anything is stomping on thier 'rights'.

A couple thouseand years of a family beliefs and values does not go willingly, or by force down a road thier faith will not allow.

Where is the line to be drawn? O great and knowledgable one (jmac3 the Anti-FE)
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 3:20pm
I can't believe you compare gays to pedophiles.
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 3:20pm
Are you comparing the rights of 2 people who love each other to get married to someone groping a small child...? Really..?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Skillet42565 Skillet42565 wrote:

Are you comparing the rights of 2 people who love each other to get married to someone groping a small child...? Really..?
Exactly. How the hell can you even compare 2 consenting adults to pedophilia?
Peter Parker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Parker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 3:23pm
Here's a line:  consenting adults.

(Of course, pedophilia as we think of it today is and/or has been perfectly legal and accepted in much of the world over the years.  Same is true for incest, rape, bestiality, and just about anything else you can think of.)

"E Pluribus Unum" does not mean "Every man for himself".

Pop Quiz: What do all the Framers of the Constitution have in common?
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

Originally posted by Skillet42565 Skillet42565 wrote:

Exactly. How the hell can you even compare 2 consenting adults to pedophilia?

CUZ THEIR BOTH ICKY.

BTW what's your opinion on bi-racial marriage OS?
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 3:33pm
SO when a Muslim comes to the US and demands his 6 wives be legally recognized, do we denie him his 'rights' that he has at home(we go after the Mormans for multiple wives, why?, it is a normal belief system within thier culture). And as Peter mentioned there are cultures where an adult can legally marry and have his way with children as young as 10, so we denie them here, and denie him his legal rights.

Again where is the "LINE"?

Just a heads up, in @1966 I dated a black girl in NYC (before the civil rights movement said it was bad, and it still was illegal on the books, but we were 'kids'. But many here still see problems with the old guy who was where they were once himself.

Edited by oldsoldier - 06 November 2009 at 3:36pm
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 3:34pm
If you ever call FE a troll again, I swear to god I'm banning you.

Its not your post content, its the manner with which you present it.

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

And of course a 'slipery slope' arguement will go right over your head.
Just wait till pedofiles demand thier equal rights (they are illegal now, just as bi-racial marriage, and gay marriage were at one time) SO lets let everyone do as they wish and throw the rules of society out the window, for to denie anyone anything is stomping on thier 'rights'.

A couple thouseand years of a family beliefs and values does not go willingly, or by force down a road thier faith will not allow.

Where is the line to be drawn? O great and knowledgable one (jmac3 the Anti-FE)

The line is to be drawn on equal rights for all.

A pedo molesting children is not an equal right....

Also, did you say gay marriage was illegal at one time? I am pretty sure that is what voting yes on question 1 in Maine did. Made it illegal.
Que pasa?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic