FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

COD: Modern Warfare 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
hoginds24 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
who’s the ph00l now?!?!?!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoginds24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 7:42pm
MP is awesome.

I ran through the campaign first and have mixed feelings about it. I feel like its too much of a movie story line, but I can't deciede if I like it or not. After the whole General thing it gets a little far fetched but its fun anyway.

'No Russian' mission blew my mind.
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by nickman98 nickman98 wrote:

howd that happen?
No idea. It was about to expire anyways, so oh well.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Stingray View Drop Down
King of the Gnomes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stingray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 8:43pm
I'm having a lot of problems with lag on the XBL multiplayer. The host mitigation is almost more of a pain than a good feature.

JIM2
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 9:06pm
At least you have online. PS3 online is supposedly down until Friday for some patch that is needed. 
Destruction View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Destruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 9:59pm
Anyone notice how oddly similar the mp map Wasteland is to that one cod2 map?
u dont know what to do ur getting mottor boatted

Men are from Magmar, women are from Venusaur.
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by hoginds24 hoginds24 wrote:

MP is awesome.

I ran through the campaign first and have mixed feelings about it. I feel like its too much of a movie story line, but I can't deciede if I like it or not. After the whole General thing it gets a little far fetched but its fun anyway.

I couldn't believe that was in the game... I was like, hmmm this will be great ammo for those looney nuts who say videogames are bad.

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

At least you have online. PS3 online is supposedly down until Friday for some patch that is needed. 

I was just on it.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2009 at 7:32am
So far not impressed, fun but not as expected. PC version downloaded from Steam, Troop and I are going to team up tonight to see if that makes this any better.
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2009 at 7:53am
I absolutely LOVE this game but I wasn't big on the past Call of Duty games. I've been playing multiplayer way to much, I havent even started campaign or Spec Ops.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2009 at 11:07am
Originally posted by MeanMan MeanMan wrote:

MP is awesome.

I couldn't believe that was in the game... I was like, hmmm this will be great ammo for those looney nuts who say videogames are bad.

Yeah, bad decision to include the level in my opinion. No need to feed the monster.
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2009 at 11:28am
Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

MP is awesome.

Yeah, bad decision to include the level in my opinion. No need to feed the monster.
That the mission where  you gun down mad people in the mall?
I ♣ hippies.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2009 at 11:31am
Originally posted by Tical3.0 Tical3.0 wrote:

MP is awesome.

Yessir, actually in an airport.
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2009 at 11:34am

MP is awesome.

Gotcha.

Played that mission last night. Not really a fan of mowing down tons of innocents but it didn't really bother me. However I can't wait to see the reaction towards it from the masses.

Atleast it gave you the option to skip it though...
I ♣ hippies.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2009 at 11:43am

MP is awesome.

Gotcha.

Played that mission last night. Not really a fan of mowing down tons of innocents but it didn't really bother me. However I can't wait to see the reaction towards it from the masses.

Atleast it gave you the option to skip it though...

Yeah, but morons don't get that logic. If you Google MW2 no russian you'll get crap tons of posts on forums proclaiming their hatred for IW, and how they won't be playing the game again, etc etc.

Just wait till it ends up on Fox...I foresee media feces storm.
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2009 at 11:47am
The fact that a game can cause this much outrage, yet if you put the same scene in a movie people wont even bat an eye blows my mind.
I ♣ hippies.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2009 at 12:01pm
Because society is a walking double standard. I go back to my "people are morons" comment.

It takes alot for me to find any kind of media offensive-but I'll tell you right now, some mom's going to use her ID to buy little Timmy this 'M' rated game, and Timmy's gonna be like HEY MOM CHECK THIS OUT IM KILLIN PEOPLEZ. Then mom's going to run to the local MAIT (Morons Against Independent Thought) meeting, send letters to all the local news outlets, and it'll become the next Mass Effect alien rape scene that gets honorable mention on O'Reilly.

Edited by stratoaxe - 12 November 2009 at 12:08pm
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2009 at 12:03pm
sad but true.
I ♣ hippies.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2009 at 12:51pm
So sneaky, this wouldn't happen to explain your "hacked" account, would it? Link.
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2009 at 4:29pm
I'm on PS3 now my PSN ID is evilelvisMOAB. I have to say I love the game... I was expecting something different but I am really liking this game.

I shoot around the people in "No Russian", think I busted about every window, computer just about everything still ended up getting capped at the end.

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2009 at 5:04pm
You can skip the mission before you start the game, HAHAH
Que pasa?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic