Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

COD: Modern Warfare 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by MeanMan MeanMan wrote:

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

I preordered it for the PS3... I don't even have a PS3 yet.

Maybe this weekend I'll get a PS3, ditch the 360. Illbe pissed if I have the game and no console.

Why did you preorder it on PS3....

I want a PS3... So I went and got one Sunday. Gave me extra motivation to go get it.

Clap
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 2:17am
When my recruiter said he was getting the Hummer for the release I didnt think he meant one with a big screen, 360 and sound system hooked up in back. They let us play the game while we waited for the release but the line was so long we just left and saw The Men Who Stare at Goats. Not a bad movie.
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 3:04am
Sounds like the PC version has gotten shafted.  GG Infinity Ward. 
The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Destruction View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Destruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 5:17am
My friend stopped by with it for a little while after he picked it up. I didn't play too much because he had work in the morning, but from what I played it's teh rox.
u dont know what to do ur getting mottor boatted

Men are from Magmar, women are from Venusaur.
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 7:35am

Im gonna go at lunch (got an off hour, then lunch), ima be broke if i keep this up.

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 2:20pm
Haha ranked 50k right now been playing nonstop :P
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 8:57pm
been playing since i got home. its crazy.

Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 9:11pm
I need to stop, this game is going to kill my social life.
jerseypaint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseypaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 9:26pm
I've had it for a while but haven't popped it in yet. I'll probably go on tomorrow. If its anything like the first COD4, I should do pretty well on live.
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 11:16pm
im taking a break. il burn out quick if i keep up at this pace. its been 7 hours of play with 0 breaks of any kind.

mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 11:17pm
Riot shield + shotty = awesome. Beating guys with the riot shield is amazing.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

Riot shield + shotty = awesome. Beating guys with the riot shield is amazing.

Yeah, iv been doin both alot.

mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 11:28pm
I think I'm at level 16 with 3 hours of play time.

Challenges are the key to leveling. Especially with the weapon ones.

The SCAR-H is awesome. I just unlocked holographic site a few games ago. UMP 45 is decent but the victor and mp5k suck for now until I have cold blooded and a silencer.

Also Live = SmallPotatos

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 11:33pm
Is anyone like me and doing the campaign first?

I'm so bummed, I actually work most days over the nxt week and a half and I have so many papers and projects due. I'll barely be able to play.

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 11:38pm

Is anyone like me and doing the campaign first?

I'm so bummed, I actually work most days over the nxt week and a half and I have so many papers and projects due. I'll barely be able to play.

My roommate is. Watching him play is like watching one of those videos where a bad driver can't park a car to save his/her life.

If there are people who haven't played the campaign yet, save yourself and your spectators some frustration, don't charge blindly into the same death trap 30 times in a row; don't neglect the gratuitous amount of cover available; and for goodness' sake, look behind you every once in a while.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 12:12am
Finally bout an HDMi cable for my PS3, JUST for this game.  PSN:ASU11Nick
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
jerseypaint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseypaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 1:25am
I chose to do 2 hours of Madden instead. When you get rolling with the Lions, you just can't stop.

If I hope on COD XBL: JerseyPaint

Shocker, I know. I'm usually randomly on and always up for Deathmatch and HQ
Uncle Rudder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 6/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Rudder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 2:01am
I'm holding off purchasing it until after I finish my final exams.  Once they are done I'm gonna get a tent and just camp out in the basement. 
Stingray View Drop Down
King of the Gnomes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stingray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 2:50am
The multiplayer seems a bit overly like counterstrike for my taste at this point, but my opinion could change.

The campaign is okay, and in the sense of conventional war it's more like what I expected from COD4. I felt the campaign in that let me down in some ways.

At this exact moment the campaign just took the best turn it could possibly have taken in my opinion.

The special ops feature is interesting. Think it'll add some more value to the game all in all, I've only played a few missions on it.

JIM2
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2009 at 3:08am
Had to stop playing for the night. 10 hours with one break, i have a headache, and my eyes are red.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic