FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

COD: Modern Warfare 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 12:04am
Haha I've never seen it put in table form. The price at the end is....well...priceless when the game with all of the features costs $10 less than the crappy game.

But what is lean? I've never heard of that.
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 1:21am
I preordered it for the PS3... I don't even have a PS3 yet.

Maybe this weekend I'll get a PS3, ditch the 360. Illbe pissed if I have the game and no console.

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 1:29am
Gatyr, i already have you added. slacker, idk if i have you. Mean, if you get a PS3, add me. il never get around to it.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 1:59am
Originally posted by ammolord ammolord wrote:

Gatyr, i already have you added. slacker, idk if i have you. Mean, if you get a PS3, add me. il never get around to it.

Yeah. I got good at WaW right after you added me so I never played MW. I doubt that will be the case for MW2...if I can get it and access to reliable internets.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2009 at 7:13am
I have it on preorder...damn well better be higher quality than my previous midnight release game; ODST was teh suckz.
ThatGuitarGuy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Square Slot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGuitarGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 5:39pm
XBL: ThatGuitarGuy (surprise surprise huh?)

Feel free to add me, I won't get to pick it up until after work though.
Skillet:     I've never been terribly fond of the look of a vagina
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 5:54pm
I'm going to get it. I love their single-player presentation and how it just draws you in to an epic, showcase type of thing. MP is fun too.

But I'm not staying up till mightnight for it, since I have to be up at 445 every day this week. I'll probably buy it on Friday afternoon when I finally get half a day off.

slackerr26 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - language, 8/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slackerr26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by ammolord ammolord wrote:

yea i had you on my broken playstation. i gotta hook it up again to copy my friends list. ill request you under my new account when i get it
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by MeanMan MeanMan wrote:

Maybe this weekend I'll get a PS3, ditch the 360. Illbe pissed if I have the game and no console.

Why did you preorder it on PS3....
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 6:26pm
So, you guys think they'l have extra copys tomarrow? i cant make it down to get it at 12, nor can i go reserve it right now. havnt had $ till today.

Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 6:39pm
I just lol'd at Walmarts release day commercial for MW2...

"Don't worry about it, you'll never get this far"

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

I just lol'd at Walmarts release day commercial for MW2...

"Don't worry about it, you'll never get this far"

I'm not sure I get it?
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 7:29pm
I don't know if Walmart up there (Do they have Walmart up there?) runs the same commercials, but;

One guy called his friend and was like "Did you get MW2 yet?"

His friend, whos sitting in his car in the driveway goes "Man, I've had it for days!" and starts pumping the gas pedal saying "I'm on a snowmobile in Kazachistan"

His friend goes "There's no way you're that far yet"

The 2nd guys car shifts into drive, and he ends up crashing into his garage door. Guy #12 goes "What was that?" and guy #2 goes "Don't worry about it, you'll never get this far"

ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 7:45pm
I havnt seen that one in ND.

nickman98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Et Tu, Nickman?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 7:58pm
will prolly have to wait til xmas....unless the girlfriend gets a little extra money and decides to buy a present for me early...till then im on xbl XxNMExX08 feel free to add me, i have madden10 fifa09 nhl09 and WaW to keep me going
Flurry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flurry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 8:12pm
Mine should be mailed to me on the 11th or 12th.
It sucks being antisocial alone.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 9:35pm
Haha Linus, that's actually pretty clever. I haven't seen that on TV, just the normal ads, including one featuring "till I collapse" by eminem, which I thought was odd/ late.
nickman98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Et Tu, Nickman?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nickman98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 9:47pm
whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo gf is buying it for me wed....yes....ill be so far behind
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by nickman98 nickman98 wrote:

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo gf is buying it for me wed....yes....ill be so far behind

I'll likely be getting it next month. Don't worry about being a day late.
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2009 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by MeanMan MeanMan wrote:

Why did you preorder it on PS3....

I want a PS3... So I went and got one Sunday. Gave me extra motivation to go get it.

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic