Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shooting at Fort Hood TX

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Joined: 14 January 2006
Location: Uncertain
Status: Offline
Points: 5286
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Its pretty easy to see what drove him to do this...
 
Read the koran.
 
"its in there".
 
Kill the infedels...
 
 
 
Nice religion btw, veeeerrrryyyy tolerant.
Have you ever read the koran entirely for yourself?
 
Deaths Caused by CHRISTIANS throughout history > Deaths Caused by MUSLIMS throughout history
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl


Forum Vice President
Back to Top
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Joined: 14 October 2008
Location: Trails Of Doom
Status: Offline
Points: 4788
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:24pm

Yeah, I remember when those Christians flew those planes into the world trade center...

 
Oh wait...
They tremble at my name...
Back to Top
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Joined: 09 October 2006
Location: Scotland
Status: Offline
Points: 1948
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:25pm
I lol'd
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
Back to Top
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Joined: 03 January 2004
Location: R'lyeh
Status: Offline
Points: 12518
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:26pm
FE, you whine when people generalize Christians, now you're generalizing Muslims. Lovely.
Back to Top
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Joined: 14 January 2006
Location: Uncertain
Status: Offline
Points: 5286
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Yeah, I remember when those Christians flew those planes into the world trade center...

 
Oh wait...
Muslims started the Crusades, oh wait... That was the Inquisition! oh, right...
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl


Forum Vice President
Back to Top
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
request denied

Joined: 27 October 2008
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 3192
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:34pm
Those were Catholics about 400+ years ago... were taking 2,000 dead 8 years ago in downtown Manhattan, in front of the whole world.

Don't even play that inquisition card, we are a totally different breed since 400 years ago.


Edited by Rofl_Mao - 13 November 2009 at 4:35pm
Back to Top
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Joined: 14 January 2006
Location: Uncertain
Status: Offline
Points: 5286
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Rofl_Mao Rofl_Mao wrote:

Those were Catholics about 400+ years ago... were taking 2,000 dead 8 years ago in downtown Manhattan, in front of the whole world.

Don't even play that inquisition card, we are a totally different breed since 400 years ago.
Funny, the book still says the same things now, as it did then. Its almost as if people twisted what their religious book actually said to justify their prejudice. Its almost as if you are continuing to illustrate my points without you realizing it.

Edited by __sneaky__ - 13 November 2009 at 4:38pm
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl


Forum Vice President
Back to Top
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
request denied

Joined: 27 October 2008
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 3192
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:40pm
They twisted it back then, the Bible was only in Latin so it wasn't like people could read for themselves what it said, they had to trust in what The Church said. We get it, but its still 400 years ago.
Back to Top
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Joined: 05 September 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 10156
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Its pretty easy to see what drove him to do this...
 
Read the koran.
 
"its in there".
 
Kill the infedels...
 
 
 
Nice religion btw, veeeerrrryyyy tolerant.

Here's a fun Frommer's fact. The dead in 'the Troubles' (the three decade Protestant v. Catholic clash in Northern Ireland) exceeded that of the September 11th attacks.

Don't even get me started on Deuteronomy or Leviticus or all the idiotic, bigoted foolish things said elsewhere in the bible.

Religion in the context of the war on terror is secondary to the other factors that lead to people being radicalized in the first place. Yes, radical Islam is a clear and present danger to the Western world, but it does NOT equate to mainstream Islam. If even a significant minority of Muslims ascribed to these beliefs we would not be counting our dead in merely the thousands.

Religion has been used as an ideological crutch to justify atrocities wrought by sick, twisted people for millenia. This is no different. The only reason most most people in the West even care is because the problem is no longer restricted to foreigners killing other foreigners.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Back to Top
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Joined: 14 January 2006
Location: Uncertain
Status: Offline
Points: 5286
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by Rofl_Mao Rofl_Mao wrote:

They twisted it back then, the Bible was only in Latin so it wasn't like people could read for themselves what it said, they had to trust in what The Church said. We get it, but its still 400 years ago.
The priests could read latin. The priests were the ones that carried these things out.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl


Forum Vice President
Back to Top
Ben Grimm View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 05 November 2009
Location: Awesome
Status: Offline
Points: 141
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben Grimm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by Rofl_Mao Rofl_Mao wrote:

They twisted it back then, the Bible was only in Latin so it wasn't like people could read for themselves what it said, they had to trust in what The Church said. We get it, but its still 400 years ago.
 
So, to clarify:  for 2,000 years man misinterpreted the bible.  But just in time for you to start reading the bible, people suddenly figured out exactly what it means.  Well, except for catholics, mormons, Jehovah's witnesses, and some other people (like me).
 
So basically you and your pastor understand what the bible means, but everybody else throughout history all had it wrong.
 
And, of course, you know what the bible says because you read it yourself, and not because of your trust in what your pastor says, or your trust in the church officials that translated the bible into merican, or anything like that.
 
Awesome.  You were very lucky to be born just in time.
 
It's Clobberin' Time!
Back to Top
Ben Grimm View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 05 November 2009
Location: Awesome
Status: Offline
Points: 141
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben Grimm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

My point is the same as earlier when I posted it.

 
Obama made choices that made our country less safe than it was before he took office.
 
Cheney called him out on this "change" in direction, and stated it would lead to another terrorist attack on American soil.
 
 
"President Obama campaigned against (some Bush administration national security policies) all across the country and now he's making some choices that in my mind will in fact raise the risk to the American people of another attack," said Cheney.
 
 
 
 
So your point is that this attack happened because of some policy change enacted by Obama?
 
Please do elaborate.  I would really like to hear what type of policy change led to this shooting.
 
It's Clobberin' Time!
Back to Top
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Official Box Hoister

Joined: 28 June 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 9201
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 5:24pm
Lulz were had on numerous occasions for the last 2 pages.
Que pasa?


Back to Top
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Joined: 14 January 2006
Location: Uncertain
Status: Offline
Points: 5286
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by Ben Grimm Ben Grimm wrote:

Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

My point is the same as earlier when I posted it.

 
Obama made choices that made our country less safe than it was before he took office.
 
Cheney called him out on this "change" in direction, and stated it would lead to another terrorist attack on American soil.
 
 
"President Obama campaigned against (some Bush administration national security policies) all across the country and now he's making some choices that in my mind will in fact raise the risk to the American people of another attack," said Cheney.
 
 
 
 
So your point is that this attack happened because of some policy change enacted by Obama?
 
Please do elaborate.  I would really like to hear what type of policy change led to this shooting.
 
Cuz he's a socialist. And  terrerrist. And he's not even merican.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl


Forum Vice President
Back to Top
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 06 July 2007
Location: Minot, ND
Status: Offline
Points: 1832
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2009 at 2:26am
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

Lulz were had on numerous occasions for the last 2 pages.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx


~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
Back to Top
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
Has no impulse! control

Joined: 13 January 2004
Location: 2nd Circle
Status: Offline
Points: 9821
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2009 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by ammolord ammolord wrote:

Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

Lulz were had on numerous occasions for the last 2 pages.


QFT

However, FE is correct in one respect; having read parts of the Koran, it is a very intolerant religion.  However, so is the Old Testament.  What is written is not nearly as important as how it is interpreted.
Back to Top
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Actuarry itís Skirret

Joined: 25 December 2004
Location: Liechtenstein
Status: Offline
Points: 9556
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2009 at 12:38pm
Religion in general is intolerant.

I'm surprised that most Christians are so conservative, since the Bible (the New Testament) is quite liberal.
Back to Top
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
future target of fratricide

Joined: 13 October 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 3782
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2009 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by Skillet42565 Skillet42565 wrote:

Religion in general is intolerant.

I'm surprised that most Christians are so conservative, since the Bible (the New Testament) is quite liberal.


Because then they'd have to admit that everyone should get what they have.

And that's Communism, which Joseph McCarthy (and Joseph was the father of Jesus, so there) proved is un-Christian.
BU Engineering 2012
Back to Top
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
request denied

Joined: 27 October 2008
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 3192
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2009 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by ParielIsBack ParielIsBack wrote:

Originally posted by Skillet42565 Skillet42565 wrote:

Religion in general is intolerant.

I'm surprised that most Christians are so conservative, since the Bible (the New Testament) is quite liberal.


Because then they'd have to admit that everyone should get what they have.

And that's Communism, which Joseph McCarthy (and Joseph was the father of Jesus, so there) proved is un-Christian.


Ah, but Joseph was also the name of somebody who was leader in communism.
Back to Top
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Commie Canuck

Joined: 01 June 2003
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 30746
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2009 at 4:07pm
Guy's I'm pretty sure christianity has never been the cause for violence.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.202 seconds.