FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Abortion is covered in Obamacare...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 5:01pm
I didn't, Rambs did. It isn't a personal attack, it's a spoof on KRL's censorship. I don't see why I have a strike, probably because people are reading way too much into trivial photoshops. Hell I got mod approval before I uploaded the new sig.
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

I didn't, Rambs did. It isn't a personal attack, it's a spoof on KRL's censorship. I don't see why I have a strike, probably because people are reading way too much into trivial photoshops. Hell I got mod approval before I uploaded the new sig.
dunno, take it up with whoever you talked to about it in the first place.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

Originally posted by Rofl_Mao Rofl_Mao wrote:

For those who say that abortion isn't killing babies: If its not a baby then you aren't pregnant.

"Baby" is a misnomer. Quick question, though: is the pictured considered a "baby" to you?

Whats considered a baby to you?
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 5:09pm
I vehemently disagree with FE on almost everything he seems to post, but you guys are collectively being jackasses. Not every one of you, but enough that it's a trend. I find FE to be far less annoying than the constant barrage of crap that inevitably destroys any good debate that he happens to enter. Half of you seem to agree with me whenever I mention how violently partisan America has become, but then you go and act in exactly that matter whenever FE, and to a lesser extent OS, dare to post something motivated by traditional conservative thought. Frankly I think FE is good for this place; he brings in a VERY much needed dissenting opinion form the norm, which helps to balance discussions out a bit. If we all sat here agreeing with each other this place would simply suck.

We've got a lot of people here thrilled to death to be adults now- when the hell are you going to start acting like it?
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 5:09pm
I'll semi-answer your question. "Baby" is an unscientific term for the already-born young of any species, usually associated only with offspring of species within the kingdom Animalia. Being such a vague word with no specific definition as to what constitutes being a baby, such a term is not fit for any statutes in our legal system.

What I would like the anti-abortion members in this thread to explain to me is what constitutes a human being? Specifically, why should we consider a blastula, zygote, embryo, or any other organism inside of a pregnant women a member of the Homo genus and sapien species?
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

I vehemently disagree with FE on almost everything he seems to post, but you guys are collectively being jackasses. Not every one of you, but enough that it's a trend. I find FE to be far less annoying than the constant barrage of crap that inevitably destroys any good debate that he happens to enter. Half of you seem to agree with me whenever I mention how violently partisan America has become, but then you go and act in exactly that matter whenever FE, and to a lesser extent OS, dare to post something motivated by traditional conservative thought. Frankly I think FE is good for this place; he brings in a VERY much needed dissenting opinion form the norm, which helps to balance discussions out a bit. If we all sat here agreeing with each other this place would simply suck.

We've got a lot of people here thrilled to death to be adults now- when the hell are you going to start acting like it?

I'll stand by this, and add that if anyone of us were to go to another forum and people were being as belligerent as quite a few people here are, then we would find that forum utterly ridiculous and a huge waste of time and bandwidth. 

Edited by Gatyr - 05 November 2009 at 5:13pm
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 5:14pm

It would help if the opinions of he, and the rest of the forum weren't so feverishly polarized.

I just stay out of it, hardly any room for a centered opinion that considers both sides of the argument, who wants that any way? Much more fun to be completely critical of dissenting opinions.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 5:20pm

HV's sig was offensive to me too.
Then block it buttercup
I ♣ hippies.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 5:40pm
Just did Thumbs Up
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 5:52pm

y?

Forum Vice President
slackerr26 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - language, 8/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slackerr26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

y?

because he wants attention
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by slackerr26 slackerr26 wrote:

Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

y?

because he wants attention
Rofl_Mao wants attention? Never...

Forum Vice President
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 7:08pm
This thread has dropped my IQ by at least 20000000000000000 points. 
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

I'll semi-answer your question. "Baby" is an unscientific term for the already-born young of any species, usually associated only with offspring of species within the kingdom Animalia. Being such a vague word with no specific definition as to what constitutes being a baby, such a term is not fit for any statutes in our legal system.

What I would like the anti-abortion members in this thread to explain to me is what constitutes a human being? Specifically, why should we consider a blastula, zygote, embryo, or any other organism inside of a pregnant women a member of the Homo genus and sapien species?

I'll stand by this, and add that if anyone of us were to go to another forum and people were being as belligerent as quite a few people here are, then we would find that forum utterly ridiculous and a huge waste of time and bandwidth. 

Impressive... You'll have to turn in your "T&O" name badges now.
They tremble at my name...
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

They are not willing to debate this bill, or get any republican input...
What input do the Republicans have other than to say no?

Oh, you actually wanted a response to this^? Are you serious?... Wow, you don't get out much do you.

Well, instead of just spouting off the democrat talking points, why don't you google GOP health care?.

Wait, that would require you to think... We can't have that.

Or maybe you would have to question the many lies that the current administration is now busted in concerning this bill. Want a list?...

Ok,

Originally posted by Congressional Budget Office Congressional Budget Office wrote:

By 2019, CBO and JCT estimate, the number of nonelderly people without health insurance would be reduced by about 3 million relative to current law, leaving about 52 million nonelderly residents uninsured. The share of legal nonelderly residents with insurance coverage in 2019 would be about 83 percent, roughly in line with the current share.
Linkskies

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 7:51pm

While I enjoy a good debate, Im tired of seeing several threads a day, filled with extremest conservative copy pasta. It seems like with every small, semi liberal act in the government, I see a thread containing FE whining and complaining about how wrong and evil it is. For example, I started a thread awhile back about how Fox News is being ousted by Obamunism, letting only the liberal media in. It then gets filled with metric tonnes of quotes, copypasta, and other banter complaining about how generally, anything liberals do is wrong.

Just for the record, I support alot of conservative ideas, as well as liberal ideas. Im not going to write down my list of views, but im certainly no liberal lover.

I like the way OS complains about political issues, as he starts a thread, points out what he is complaining about, and has a civil discussion about it. Im tired of seeing FEs threads littering the fourms with a sunday newspaper full of liberal bashing and whining.

In addition, I aggree with the jackass statement.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 9:41pm

That is nonsense. Complete utter nonsense.

There are quite a few members here who disagree with each other and could have meaningful debates(as we have had in the past). I like reading these debates. FE and OS are the ones who polarize such debates and make it into nothing more than stupidity. Seriously, why did this turn into some crap about HV's sig? In fact He only got a strike because FE whined enough about it in this thread.

I don't care what some retard(yeah I said it) is going to say about me after this post either.
Que pasa?

TheSpookyKids87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Heh-heh heh-heh - You said "post"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheSpookyKids87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 9:49pm
Abortions for some, miniature American flags for others
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 9:51pm
Que?
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 9:57pm
Clearly, there can only be one wrong party in any debate.
BU Engineering 2012
slackerr26 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - language, 8/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slackerr26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

That is nonsense. Complete utter nonsense.

There are quite a few members here who disagree with each other and could have meaningful debates(as we have had in the past). I like reading these debates. FE and OS are the ones who polarize such debates and make it into nothing more than stupidity. Seriously, why did this turn into some crap about HV's sig? In fact He only got a strike because FE whined enough about it in this thread.

I don't care what some retard(yeah I said it) is going to say about me after this post either.

the only one who makes debates interesting is PP when he brings along his fact-hammer
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic