FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Abortion is covered in Obamacare...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Holy crap, did you come to start a healthcare debate or an abortion debate?

Pick one

it's not that I have a problem with you making either, they are legit topics for debate, but make up your mind.

Read the title of the thread for that answer...

Then stick to the topic and don't go off on tangents.

Quote Sometimes you got to do something you dont like to help make the world go round.

Never understood why some people were so much against this.

He didn't go off on a tangent Confused It follows the conversation lines of the thread perfectly.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 1:29pm
Without reading a word in this thread:
FE's opinion is better and more true and right than fact, right?

Now am I correct?
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

Holy crap, did you come to start a healthcare debate or an abortion debate?

Pick one

it's not that I have a problem with you making either, they are legit topics for debate, but make up your mind.

Read the title of the thread for that answer...

Then stick to the topic and don't go off on tangents.

Quote Sometimes you got to do something you dont like to help make the world go round.

Never understood why some people were so much against this.

He didn't go off on a tangent Confused It follows the conversation lines of the thread perfectly.

canada... Lolz

Here, I can fix this.

Abortion is covered in Obamacare.... Eh... That's what this thread is all 'bout, Eh...

Get it?
They tremble at my name...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 1:48pm
Now, I will post something everyone should know, but since we have arguments like the one above, I am not sure...

So, here we have Obama in his own words stating that Abortion, and "death panels" are not in Obamacare...

That anyone who says they are is promoting lies, and trying to mislead the public.

Who is lying?...

Can you connect the dots or are you to biased to see this?

Hurry, because the vote is in a few days...

We are here to help you, hope and change.

slackerr26 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - language, 8/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slackerr26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 1:51pm

Before abortion, not alive.

After abortion, not alive.

fixed it for you
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 1:51pm
Why are the posts with any substance relating to the actual topic ignored and only the posts with substance unrelated to the actual context addressed?

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 1:52pm
FE, what is a death panel?
Que pasa?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 1:53pm
Hahahaha, here to help. You mean here to press your opinions on others because you're not okay with abortions. Why should other peoples lives be significantly worse because you say so. It's their choice, not yours. Just like even if it were legal, it's STILL your choice to not do it.

Withholding abortions from others is foolish, and childish. You already (should) know that the legality of something wont change whether it happens or not. It just changes how safe it is.
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 1:55pm
FE, you still have not shown me where in sec 213 it mentions abortion.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

They are not willing to debate this bill, or get any republican input...

What input do the Republicans have other than to say no?

Oh, you actually wanted a response to this^? Are you serious?... Wow, you don't get out much do you.

Well, instead of just spouting off the democrat talking points, why don't you google GOP health care?.

Wait, that would require you to think... We can't have that.

Or maybe you would have to question the many lies that the current administration is now busted in concerning this bill. Want a list?...

Ok,

High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 1:57pm
You know what happens when you're in the minority, FE? Things don't always go your way.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Hahahaha, here to help. You mean here to press your opinions on others because you're not okay with abortions. Why should other peoples lives be significantly worse because you say so. It's their choice, not yours. Just like even if it were legal, it's STILL your choice to not do it.

Withholding abortions from others is foolish, and childish. You already (should) know that the legality of something wont change whether it happens or not. It just changes how safe it is.

What is the difference between me saying I don't like you, therefore I am going to stick a knife into your head and suck out your brain.

And Abortion?...

Both take a life, but one is legal.  It is immoral, and kills a baby, and is infanticide and if you look at the stats you will see that it has erased a "certain" part of our society...

Glad to see you support eliminating minorites, guess you don't have a problem with that...

I don't see that as an option, adoption comes to mind.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

You know what happens when you're in the minority, FE? Things don't always go your way.

Don't let the facts get in the way of your statement...

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 2:05pm
I was looking more for a response PP post that you already pay for abortions as an taxpayer of Ohio and your justification for paying for executions. If killing is killing, why is some killing better than others?

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 2:05pm

What is the difference between me saying I don't like you, therefore I am going to stick a knife into your head and suck out your brain.

And Abortion?...

Was that a serious question?

Que pasa?

Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 2:07pm

Don't let the facts get in the way of your statement...

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1009/27820.html

If I did my math correctly, 47 percent is still a higher percentage than 45 percent.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 2:07pm

I was looking more for a response PP post that you already pay for abortions as an taxpayer of Ohio and your justification for paying for executions. If killing is killing, why is some killing better than others?

Well, there is a big difference between killing a innocent baby and a convicted killer.

I don't think abortion should be legal as the baby did nothing to deserve to die.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 2:07pm

Hahahaha, here to help. You mean here to press your opinions on others because you're not okay with abortions. Why should other peoples lives be significantly worse because you say so. It's their choice, not yours. Just like even if it were legal, it's STILL your choice to not do it. Withholding abortions from others is foolish, and childish. You already (should) know that the legality of something wont change whether it happens or not. It just changes how safe it is.

And Abortion?...

Both take a life, but one is legal.† It is immoral, and kills a baby, and is infanticide and if you look at the stats you will see that it has erased a "certain" part of our society...

Glad to see you support eliminating minorites, guess you don't have a problem with that...

I don't see that as an option, adoption comes to mind.

Are you kidding me? Where did I say anything about eliminating minorities? Way to bring completely unrelated content into the discussion, you're good at that.    And so you're saying that an abortion is the same thing as walking up to a 22 year old and stabbing them in the head.
If you sincerely believe that, you're beyond help.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 2:08pm

Well, there is a big difference between killing a innocent baby and a convicted killer.

I don't think abortion should be legal as the baby did nothing to deserve to die.

What is the difference between injecting a needle into a person to kill them and me stabbing a knife into your head?

Both take a life, one is legal

Edited by jmac3 - 05 November 2009 at 2:09pm
Que pasa?

Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2009 at 2:09pm
The Bible says killing is wrong, that's why I support the death penalty.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic