Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X7 G36c

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DHallak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHallak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X7 G36c
    Posted: 29 October 2009 at 8:30pm
Just thought I'd stop by and post a pic of a new kit that I finished making for someone for their X7. :)

X7 g36c

side-side with an a5 g36

I'm not in anyway knocking the a5 g36 by any means. I merely wanted to post a side by side comparison to show that even a bulkier bodied X7 could actually be made to look sleek with a good "flow" to it.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2009 at 9:26pm
Looks good, nice work.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
GOMEZ15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GOMEZ15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2009 at 2:05pm
thats a rowdy marker. how much did it cost in assecories?
FORUM snowboarding
DHallak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHallak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2009 at 9:02pm
Because of tax and shipping for the different parts, it came to probablya round $130 to make the entire kit which really isn't that bad. Granted, it took a coupla days, mainly cause of waiting for epoxy and stuff to dry, but it's really not very hard to do now that I've made it a couple of times.

The reason it cost so much was because I got the higher quality "matrix" g36c foregrip. The carrying handle, magazine, and folding stock are all modded from a cheap $35 airsoft gun.

Just those parts, some stock X7 parts, epoxy, bondo, screws, and a dremmel. heh
ROCZTAR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ROCZTAR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2009 at 11:36pm
VERY VERY NICE!! seen your work around and as always Great Stuff!! Think I may have to pick up a kit or two .... or three Approve
First in Last out
pntbllr 95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbllr 95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 8:24pm
nice, i had just ordered the g36 for my a-5, it should arrive any day now, but mine should look a little different then that one..
ReconSkittles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReconSkittles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 9:01pm

Why does it say X7 G36c when it's an A-5?

But nice work!
dustin85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustin85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2009 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by ReconSkittles ReconSkittles wrote:

Why does it say X7 G36c when it's an A-5?

But nice work!

Because the top one is an X7

ReconSkittles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReconSkittles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 4:39pm

That makes sense.

carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2009 at 10:20pm
For a second, I didn't even think that it was a paintball marker
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2009 at 2:04am
Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

For a second, I didn't even think that it was a paintball marker
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic