FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paintballs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2009 at 7:05pm

Originally posted by Eville Eville wrote:

Pro-tip: Real guns don't shoot straight.

So? You know what he meant.

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Robby_of_PBH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robby_of_PBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2009 at 8:55am
I usualy by what ever is not complete crap, isn't squishy out of the box, and is a decent circle.  IMO too much money for the more expensive stuff.

But if money's not a problem howa bout Marbelizers?
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2009 at 9:06am

Xball woodsball are $39.99 a case (2,000) at dicks sporting goods... best paint for the money I've found...

They tremble at my name...
Robby_of_PBH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robby_of_PBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2009 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Xball woodsball are $39.99 a case (2,000) at dicks sporting goods... best paint for the money I've found...

Yea, that' what I'm saying.  Something not shee-ite, but something that makes you not want to shoot a paintball because your dishing out a nickle with every shot.  So try what FreeEnterprise said.
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2009 at 8:08pm
I just shoot marbles.  Sometimes people complain, but I just shoot them in the eye.

:nofreakin'dodgy:

*EDIT* Apparently this isn't T&O.  I feel like I need to actually contribute now.

Personally, I shot a lot of Marballizers when I played.  And a lot of white box.  I was playing at basically all the big fields in NJ (haven't even played at Old Bridge Paintball Club or whatever that new place is, but everything older than that), and generally the cheapest field paint shot fine.  Used to pay $35-$40 a case.

Edited by ParielIsBack - 28 October 2009 at 8:10pm
BU Engineering 2012
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2009 at 8:26pm
I use x-ball, flash (not since i started using x-ball, but its still good), and marballizers.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
Terroreyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terroreyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2009 at 10:17pm
 I've settled on Nelson Hot Spots for a cheap, but descent paintbal. They agree pretty well with my Flatline barrel. I get them at Dunhams for $32 per 2000 case with a 20% off coupon you get with your reciept.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic