FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just in case anyone missed it . . .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2009 at 4:22pm

I also want to point out that their plan is working. They have gotten more publicity from this than they ever would have anways. 

Remember the saying "no publicity is bad publicity"? It's true and it lives here.

I gurantee they will end up on talk shows, news shows and similar media sources within the next few weeks. 

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2009 at 4:28pm
yeah, but whatever channel was running their wife swap episode or whatever it was pulled it and won't air it. 
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2009 at 4:31pm
And their in production reality show got cancelled.

Que pasa?

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2009 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

I also want to point out that their plan is working. They have gotten more publicity from this than they ever would have anways. 

Remember the saying "no publicity is bad publicity"? It's true and it lives here.

I gurantee they will end up on talk shows, news shows and similar media sources within the next few weeks. 

Except they're not getting paid to be on the news, and I'd like to think anyone who endangers their children wouldn't get a reality show after they made it extremely clear that that is WHY they exploited a kid.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic