FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FE! COMRADE OBAMA ATTACKS FOX NEWS!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 11:59am
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

This is the problem with Fox News

"Fox News has put a megaphone to opponents, some of whom have advanced far-fetched theories about the impact of reform. And even farther out on the edge, the network’s most visible star of the moment, Glenn Beck, has said the president has “a deep-seated hatred for white people.”"

If Fox News simply disagreed with policies, and what the administration is doing that would be one thing. They do not though. They use crazy opinions and fear mongering.

Obama Won't seek to arrest Medical pot users

That is putting the name Obama on an article that really has nothing do with him. This is to make people that disagree with medical marijuana disagree with him.

"
The memo written by Deputy Attorney General David Ogden"

""It will not be a priority to use federal resources to prosecute patients with serious illnesses or their caregivers who are complying with state laws on medical marijuana," Attorney General Eric Holder said in a statement.

I don't see any Obama quotes.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/10/17/tea-partiers-aim-major-media-outlets

You know those major media outlets that aren't Fox^

Wow... That is the best you could come up with?...

Really?...

I could point out that the justice department is run by the white house, and therefore is responsible TO the white house, so if they make a ruling... The white house is behind it... but, you should know that already.

Its pretty typical knowledge.
They tremble at my name...
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 12:00pm
Does it matter if they are responsible to the white house? No it doesn't
Que pasa?

oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 12:02pm
Please explain the numbers, where FOX News has the highest rating and "trust" level over its compition. Maybe because FOX does not toe the White House line and people have had enough of the Dan Rather if did not happen we will make it happen ala GW styled reporting from the other major outlets.

There is no longer truth in ther media from anyside, you just believe what you prefer and drive on. It is strange though that the Conservative outlets from FOX to O'Reilly have the numbers and the lefts pundets are way behind and try to out sensationalize the Conservative views.

The Dunn story sinched it for me....nothing out of the White House unless we control it......and you leftys have no problem with that.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 12:06pm
Obama in his own words...

"typical white woman". 

That statement could be construted that it shows a "deep seated hatred" for white people.
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

Please explain the numbers, where FOX News has the highest rating and "trust" level over its compition. Maybe because FOX does not toe the White House line and people have had enough of the Dan Rather if did not happen we will make it happen ala GW styled reporting from the other major outlets. .

I'm absolutely sure this is because Fox is also watched by the least educated majority of this country.
BU Engineering 2012
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by ParielIsBack ParielIsBack wrote:

I'm absolutely sure this is because Fox is also watched by the least educated majority of this country.

Bigot much?

At the very least you would think you would HAVE a degree to be so arrogant. But, I guess since you "in" school, we should just award you the diploma for "hope" in your future success.

Edited by FreeEnterprise - 19 October 2009 at 12:21pm
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 12:13pm

No comment on my post Free Enterprise?

Guess I should just cry moar...

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

Sorry, I missed the point of your post. So you stated that wiki's post about sources isn't credible, because its wiki...

Then you stated that you didn't like fox news's coverage of this issue, so I posted a bunch of other news outlets that also talked about it.

But, I guess you don't like those sources either.

Which makes your point moot, because if you discredit ALL sources you are left with nothing.

A nothing argument. Go sit in a corner and come back when you learn to debate. If you have a different point than what I just said, then post it and quit the snide remarks.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

"typical white woman". 

That statement could be construted that it shows a "deep seated hatred" for white people.

Yeah, Obama has a deep seated hatred for his (still alive) grandmother, whom he was talking about in this interview.

oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 12:31pm
That is the standard rhetoric in response, ignorant people claiming FOX watched by the less educated. Believe me thier are less educated within the Left, we have the land that time forgot just north of us, a group of for best description "hippies" that refuse to believe that the 60's/70's are over, and are very "liberal" and educate thier own. Comparison to Darma's parents on Darma and Greg for all those that might remmember. They are not alone, and being educated by the more left leaning academia by the then radicals of ther 60's/70's does not ensure a quality education, just a set of beliefs that they want to continue as the comman belief.

So you still did not explain on why FOX is even watched also by the most educated in the country, even "highly" educated Lefty's.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 12:35pm
pew did a poll on this and proved that this is a red herring argument.
I scored a 69% out of all respondents.

what do you score?

carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 12:38pm

Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

Sorry, I missed the point of your post. So you stated that wiki's post about sources isn't credible, because its wiki...

Then you stated that you didn't like fox news's coverage of this issue, so I posted a bunch of other news outlets that also talked about it.

But, I guess you don't like those sources either.

Which makes your point moot, because if you discredit ALL sources you are left with nothing.

A nothing argument. Go sit in a corner and come back when you learn to debate. If you have a different point than what I just said, then post it and quit the snide remarks.

One of the links posted was to a conservative leaning news site. Though it may not necessarily have a tendency to favour fox news, it definately has a tendency to oppose Obama.

You need to find a source or opinion from someone who can remain objective. Failing that, you should at least have posted multiple sources across the spectrum.

Though I will concede that the AP article seems legit.

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 19 October 2009 at 12:38pm
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

That is the standard rhetoric in response, ignorant people claiming FOX watched by the less educated. Believe me thier are less educated within the Left, we have the land that time forgot just north of us, a group of for best description "hippies" that refuse to believe that the 60's/70's are over, and are very "liberal" and educate thier own. Comparison to Darma's parents on Darma and Greg for all those that might remmember. They are not alone, and being educated by the more left leaning academia by the then radicals of ther 60's/70's does not ensure a quality education, just a set of beliefs that they want to continue as the comman belief.

So you still did not explain on why FOX is even watched also by the most educated in the country, even "highly" educated Lefty's.
Oh lulz.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 12:53pm
I'm not going to even read/ bother with the other posts, but all I have to say is:

Why was it okay for one pres to control Fox news, and not the other?
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 1:51pm
Ugh
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry it’s Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 1:55pm
COMRADE OBAMA LEAD COUNTRY TO GLORIOUS REVOLUTION.

KILL ALL WHITEYS
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Hades Hades wrote:

"typical white woman". 

Yeah, Obama has a deep seated hatred for his (still alive) grandmother, whom he was talking about in this interview.

QFT

While there may, or may not, be a "smoking gun" racist statement floating around out there that was made by President (or future President) Obama, this is not it.

I could point out that the justice department is run by the white house, and therefore is responsible TO the white house, so if they make a ruling... The white house is behind it... but, you should know that already.

Its pretty typical knowledge.

Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

Does it matter if they are responsible to the white house? No it doesn't

And this is why jmac3 is, and will continue to be, the forum's Anti-FE.  Using this logic, or lack thereof, nothing that happened during President Bush's time in office was his fault either.

I swear, sometimes it seems that jmac is the only person who can actually make FE look like he's right.

Edited by Mack - 19 October 2009 at 8:53pm
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 3:14pm
For once when I see FE being a blind fool. I'm just gunna turn around and pretend I never saw it.

Dude raises my blood pressure too much.
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 4:06pm
FE sure has a lot of free time. You need a hobby that doesn't include arguing on the internet, you just sound like an idiot. Yes, I called you a name. 
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2009 at 4:23pm
I dont like Comrade Obama, and if I did, I dont think I could argue against FE. Id go insane doing so.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic