FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Field of Doom, kinda woodsy kinda speedball

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Field of Doom, kinda woodsy kinda speedball
    Posted: 12 October 2009 at 10:49am
So 10/3, I had my last event, and this time I made a new area to play. This is our lower field, that has my shooting range, and I let the weeds grow up all summer, so they were pretty big, then I cut into the field two areas like a giant backwards
D

Each team would start at the top or bottom of the d, and they have to run through into the field, while firing at the other team entering at the other side across the target range, (about 175 away).

It was pretty fun, the rules were, you couldn't go down the shooting range, but as soon as you entered the field, you could go through the weeds to the other side, to capture the flag, or you could stay on the many cut trails that I mowed into the field.

It was pretty nerve racking as you never knew when someone would pop up and blast you.

Here are the games from my perspective. I only had my gun cam as my helmet cam video card was full by the time we started playing here.

They tremble at my name...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic