Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Global cooling... Better hurry N Pass Cap N TAX...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
Author
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 11:24am
Well, well, well...

To bad peter left, as this would proves that the "climate scientists" are criminals.

Biggest fraud of modern history.

They tremble at my name...
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 12:01pm
So it's the same story just now it is known to be illegal what they did?

Still proves nothing.

Edited by jmac3 - 29 January 2010 at 12:01pm
Que pasa?

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 12:40pm
I believe it proves they broke the law.  Such actions have to (in the mind of anyone who can view this subject dispassionately/logically) throw doubts on their credibility for at least two reasons:
  • It shows a propensity for illegal/dishonest action.
  • If the data supported their position why break the law instead of just releasing it and finally ending the debate.

ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

I believe it proves they broke the law.  Such actions have to (in the mind of anyone who can view this subject dispassionately/logically) throw doubts on their credibility for at least two reasons:
  • It shows a propensity for illegal/dishonest action.
  • If the data supported their position why break the law instead of just releasing it and finally ending the debate.

I agree with this.  Except, the debate is far from over, no matter whether they had released the data or not.  We simply don't have enough data to model climate change yet.  These researchers should be ashamed of themselves, but I don't think that it puts the case of their, or anyone else's, argument in a better or worse light.  What we have now is a pile of data (one of several) which may or may not point to warming.  No matter which side their data comes down on, there is other data considered to be entirely accurate by most sane researchers which still indicates climate change in the direction it doesn't show.
BU Engineering 2012
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 1:50pm
what we do know is that the worlds most famous terrorist is all on board to stop global warming...

So, Al Gore, Obama, the democratic party and many here agree with Bin Ladin...

"We must stop man made global warming by destroying American Business, and creating a "new" direction for our country, while trashing the dollar so that we can all start trading energy credits instead."...

color me shocked. What, you expected freedom?... Na, progressives know better.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 3:59pm

I believe it proves they broke the law.  

That's it. It doesn't change anything else from the original story about it, and doesn't prove anything else.
Que pasa?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

That's it. It doesn't change anything else from the original story about it, and doesn't prove anything else.

hahahhahahahahaha

yeah, I'm sure you still believe everything they tell you... Even though they have been proven to be guilty of lying, and covering up the "facts"...

They now have zero credibility.

That is what this proves.

And how much has been spent so far?... Billions, on junk science.

That is a pretty big deal.

Oh, and I was right...

again.

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 4:33pm
You're never right.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 4:35pm
jealous much?...
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

hahahhahahahahaha

Sadly, given the original statement I was replying to, FE's response is actually somewhat valid in this case.

Edit:  Removed descriptive adjective regarding FE's response because I didn't want to get anyone started on the road to martyrdom again.

Edited by Mack - 29 January 2010 at 5:14pm
slackerr26 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - language, 8/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slackerr26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

jealous much?...

immature much?
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 6:35pm
Hubris in Ohio indeed. 
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 7:07pm
Wow, really FE? You're gonna Godwin this thread with a Bin Laden reference?

I bet Bin Laden doesn't like getting kicked in the scrote. Oh noes! *I* don't like getting kicked in the scrote either! I'm in league with terrorists!!!11!!!one!!!eleven!

The fact that Bin Laden has (strangely) made a public statement about climate change means nothing. Nada. Zero. It would be akin to that Mann character expressing an opinion on counterinsurgency. A few people may make noise because it's a strange story, but their commentary is only deemed worth repetition by anyone because they happen to be notorious in another completely unrelated field. So you'll try to use Bin Laden's opposition to climate change to try to paint anyone who believes in climate change as somehow allied with him. That's possibly the single most pathetic comment I've every seen you try to pass off as a worthy point of conversation.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2010 at 8:46pm
I am pretty sure that the scientists involved in this case are not the only scientists ever involved in climate change. Therefore you can HAHAHAHA all you want this being illegal still proves nothing.

Yes, it makes that particular batch of information unreliable and not credible(INCREDIBLE!) but there are others.
Que pasa?

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2010 at 9:22am
IPCC Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change  (that would be the international group that uses its leverage to force governments to fund its science scam) wrote in their report about how the climate change was based on their sources...

Two sources to be exact.

The two sources for the melting of the ice caps in the Andes, alps and africa.

A college students paper...

And a mountain climbing magazine...

Don't worry, the US media won't cover this stuff...

hahahahhahhahhahahaha

Edited by FreeEnterprise - 01 February 2010 at 9:24am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2010 at 1:33pm
And ANOTHER strike against IPCC...

And yet silence from MSM... While millions of our dollars go to this scientific fraud.

It is a bernie madoff scheme... And the MSM is complicit.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415
  Share Topic