Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AB E-trigger for $15

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Troopr View Drop Down
strike one/filter dodging-11/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Troopr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AB E-trigger for $15
    Posted: 05 October 2009 at 12:32pm
I traded in stuff from the used A5 set I just bought. Then I bought an AB e-trigger for $15, w/ the store credit from the trade in. Thumbs Up

Technically I had to pay for it ether way, but the trade in stuff helped ease my mind about the purchase. As well as making the A5 set even more worth buying in the first place. I got $50 for some parts ether I don't like or don't want.

Trade consisted of:
BT-16 14inch barrel
(Have the flatline and stock barrel, I might get a standard 14incher in thhe future.)

A5 R/T kit
(waste of gas, plus I have the flatline for it and rapid fire at long ranges are a waste of money, to me.)

Lapco Side rail
(Its a side rail... need I say more. Plus, I don't want scopes or lasers on my marker waste of money, to me.)

I had a $15 gift from family as well... so all in all I only payed $15s Thumbs Up

Only way I could get rid of something I didn't use, not many of my friends play paintball, and I didn't want to go through e-bay/craigslist list... I think it was a great swap!

SO NOW:
I have an
Primary/Offense: ABt with an E-trigger, e-hopper w/ Bend sensor, and 14inch barrel.
Secondary/Defense: A5 with a double trigger to get a faster but still slower rate of fire, with a flatline, and Ricochet R5 hopper / X7 low profile hopper.

I am very happy with the set up, plus can't you tell I'm on a budget? Wink
<3's Paintball w/
TippMann Alpha Black Tactical Marker
TippMann Project Salvo Marker
After Market E-Trigger
TippMann SSL-200 E-Hopper
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic