FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

We ought to ban hunting...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: We ought to ban hunting...
    Posted: 29 September 2009 at 9:04am
They tremble at my name...
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 10:22am
51 seconds I will never get back.... 
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Bounty Bounty wrote:

51 seconds I will never get back.... 
 Now add that 51 seconds to all the other videos and random crap he puts up.

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 12:51pm
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 1:00pm
Yeah, not watching that.
BU Engineering 2012
Malachi Constant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Malachi Constant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 1:13pm
No we don't.
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 1:20pm
What is the point of the video?  It's like a herpes commercial.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 1:46pm
What a dumbass video.

I agree though. Hunting is useless.
Que pasa?

Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 2:05pm
hippies should love hunting, it's organic.
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

What a dumbass video.

Where do you live?
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Monk Monk wrote:

What a dumbass video.

Where do you live?

Mass, why?

Que pasa?

rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 2:50pm
Useless is shooting at game animals with a paintball gun. Taking tasty animals from your land is a use, but maybe you'd rather see it sold to developers....
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 2:51pm
Rednekk, was there a coherent post somewhere in there?
Que pasa?

rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 3:04pm
Should I elaborate?

Harassing wildlife depicted in that video is stupid, and probably illegal in most states. You stated hunting is useless, I pointed out that it's utilizing land and providing food, while hunting protects land from development with license fees, hunting clubs and private land owners who like to have enough land to hunt on, and would otherwise have little use for  and would probably rather sell it than pay the taxes on it. Not to mention exploding deer and moose populations threaten motorists.

But since you're trolling and FE's threads are usually incoherent (I suspect a learning disability) :

Yakka foob mob.Pubbawoob quppake foownm. Chumbble smuzzz
oreomann33 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Can you say ... ZAZZy?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oreomann33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 3:08pm
Jesus....Christ...

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 3:18pm
Why does everyone think I am always trolling?

Hunting is useless.

You don't need to provide food. Go to the supermarket and buy it rather than buying bullets.

Moose and deer populations should grow. It is what they do. Why should we be allowed to shoot them if they can't take a few of us out while driving every once in a while.

If hunting actually stopped development you would have a good point, but you pulled that out of your rear end.
Que pasa?

Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by rednekk98 rednekk98 wrote:

Should I elaborate?

Harassing wildlife depicted in that video is stupid, and probably illegal in most states. You stated hunting is useless, I pointed out that it's utilizing land and providing food, while hunting protects land from development with license fees, hunting clubs and private land owners who like to have enough land to hunt on, and would otherwise have little use for  and would probably rather sell it than pay the taxes on it. Not to mention exploding deer and moose populations threaten motorists.

But since you're trolling and FE's threads are usually incoherent (I suspect a learning disability) :

Yakka foob mob.Pubbawoob quppake foownm. Chumbble smuzzz

I love loopholes!
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 3:47pm

Hunting is useless.

You don't need to provide food. Go to the supermarket and buy it rather than buying bullets.

Moose and deer populations should grow. It is what they do. Why should we be allowed to shoot them if they can't take a few of us out while driving every once in a while.

If hunting actually stopped development you would have a good point, but you pulled that out of your rear end.

We get it. Your a super commy-hippy..
Darur View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Stare directly into my avatar...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 3:49pm

Hunting is useless.

Thats a bit too much of a blanket statement, don't you think?

Hunting is more then a method of providing food (which it can do well).  Its also how populations are kept in check, predators thinned out, and the environment and endangered species are protected.  As a specific case, In Hawaii, Wild Boar are hunted since they tear up the soil in sensitive regions causing massive erosion.  They are also a huge threat to endemic  species, especially the native birds.  I agree that in today's day and age, it's no longer a requirement for survival, but its definitely not useless.

Being a living organism on Earth means we sort of have a role in the environment, y'know. 
Real Men play Tuba

PH33R TEH 1337 Dwarf!
DONT CLICK ME!!1
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2009 at 3:59pm
Hunting Darur.

As in game hunting.

Not people protecting crops and soil.
Que pasa?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic