FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann Gear Bags

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
God View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Pull My Finger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann Gear Bags
    Posted: 01 September 2009 at 9:38pm

Once again, Tippmann has put out more impressive and practical products. This time it is gear bags!

For more information, check out:

http://www.tippmann.com/usa/product_guide/GearAndApparel.aspx?id=25

and 

watch a video here:

Back Pack

Field Pack

Roller Pack

TinMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2009 at 10:04pm
Saw these at Tippmann Challenge in Quebec, awesome bags, a lot of players were looking at them.
I would like the roller when it becomes available here.

edit*  Woot, in vid at 2 sec. Tippmann Challenge rocked.

Edited by TinMan - 01 September 2009 at 10:06pm
God View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Pull My Finger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 2:46pm
   I received the Tippmann Gear Bag Thursday night and after removing it from the box, I was surprised at both, the size and quality of the bag. For a gear bag, it is massive! The linked video on Tippmann's facebook page does not do the bag justice on representing the bag's actual size. One must see it in person, to believe it. A player can easily and comfortably fit an average amount (plus some) of gear in this bag. The combination of wheels, center carry handle , and the front and rear carry handles make lugging this bag and the equipment inside an easy task. The roll - out repair mat is a nice touch, as well as the zippered inner storage pouches. Having the center lining and gun slot adjustable and removable will help in the cleaning of the bag in the event of an accidental paint break.
     One suggestion would be to use zippers that have holes for locks to be used to help secure the items inside from theft. While a seasoned or determined thief might just as easily just grab the whole bag and cut it open later, having a lock option on the zipper may slow down or deter the less motivated or amateur thief.
     Over all this bag definitely fit the needs of any experienced player that transports a lot of gear, does repairs out at the fields and in between play, or even travels a lot with their gear. The bag can easily be configured to any  players needs and will store a ton of gear. Congrats once again on another wonderful product!
God View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Pull My Finger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2009 at 2:46pm
Full Moderator Reviews with Pictures can be found here:
Cobra_Joker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cobra_Joker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 8:15am
The back pack is built real sturdy. My team mate just got one.  You can fit a lot of gear in it.
Cobra - Joker

SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2010 at 5:33pm
I remember when Tippmann sold Model 98's, Pro Carbines.....and gear bags :P
jim2939 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jim2939 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2010 at 6:19pm
Nice bags, can anyone tell me the price of the marker case? I cant find pricing lists on any of it
JemsHaward View Drop Down

spambot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JemsHaward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:11am
A complete HD review of the Tippmann line of Gear Bags. Starting with the Field Back Pack to the mid size Players Duffle Bag and then to the full size Gear Roller Bag. We show you the inside and out of the bags so you can make sure you get the right bag for you. We even use the Project Salvo to show you how much room the gear bag has.Embarrassed
Rootbeer2468 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rootbeer2468 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:08pm
How many guns can the roller one hold? I have 3 guns I use and I have a couple of mask just invade something happens to one. I have a big blue tub that I carry all my stuff in and a fishing box for my tools and parts
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic