Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

98 custom builder

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RomniJo View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Gigantor sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RomniJo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 98 custom builder
    Posted: 26 August 2009 at 7:53pm
I just finished my own version of a 98 custom builder that has almost every conceivable part for the 98 possible AND it also has different paintjobs. But unfortunatly I cannot put it on the internet :(, but if you want to see what your 98 could look like just reply on this post any part and camo you want and I will send you the link. 
Here are some different concepts I have already.

red tiger m16-

Tall Grass sniper-

Green rising sun assult rifle-

TinMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2009 at 8:09pm

If it's a program you most likely could make it web based.

Nice, but a little too illustrated for my taste. Reall marker images would be great.
RomniJo View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Gigantor sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RomniJo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2009 at 8:45pm
I don't have any GOOD programs to do this on, I am using ms paint to draw the different parts and also so that I can have the different camo paint jobs, and I am trying to get my brother to turn it into a program as he is a computer wiz , but he is a very buisy guy. I was just very frustrated that there wasn't a good program or way to view what different options that this gun could style, so now I can put stuff together and figure out what looks best, and I must say I am very happy with the result.
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2009 at 10:04pm
Thats your SIGNATURE? Bloody hell, yeah Im axing that. Lets not go off the screen with signatures eh?
RomniJo View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Gigantor sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RomniJo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2009 at 10:51pm
haha, I couldn't figure out a way to make it smaller :P
RomniJo View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Gigantor sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RomniJo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2009 at 11:11pm
I did it! hows dat?
Robby_of_PBH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robby_of_PBH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2009 at 9:50am
Looks pretty cool.  Holy ouch..  Your using MS paint to do all that?  That looks pretty good though, must've taken alot of work.

I'm a web designer, I'd say look into Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or Adobe Flash.  You could make a fairly simple program in flash that swaps each part out and throws another one in place of it.  Of course this would all take some fairly good knowing of how the programs work, but that would be the web way to go.
RomniJo View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Gigantor sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RomniJo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2009 at 4:54pm
I don't have the money to buy photoshop right now, it's such a ridiculous price at 200$, and I would rather invest in paintball than a program to make pictures of paaintball. 

But I have it down now, I have all the pieces and camo at the bottom of the screen and all I do is copy and paste the to the gun, it takes a few seconds at the most :P, so I'm good with this for now.
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2009 at 5:10pm
...Your sig is the exact same bleeding size...

Fine, enjoy the strike this time.
RomniJo View Drop Down
Strike 1 - Gigantor sig

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RomniJo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2009 at 5:19pm
what!?!?! really? I thought I minimized the crap out of it, wow, ok I'll just use a different pic. cause I changed it on photobucket but I guess it didn't work.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic