Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Response Trigger Trouble

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
$uperm@n_708 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $uperm@n_708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Response Trigger Trouble
    Posted: 13 August 2009 at 9:25pm
I installed my response trigger today but i cant seem to get it to perform like its supposed to.  i turned the flow control all the way in, then slowly back out.  while there was some difference in ROF, it was very slight.  i do feel it pushing my finger back but its not fast at all.  to be honest, i could shoot faster manually.   and when i pull the trigger with the same pressure i get varied ROF's.

Can anyone can give me some tips, particularly on "finding the sweet spot.."

also, will upgrading to super R/T help my problem? 
98 Custom Pro Platinum
Response Trigger
DOP Rocket Cock 2
Lapco Bigshot 12" w/Apex Tip
Tippmann Triumph Hopper
HPA 90/4500
Polished Internals
TinMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2009 at 6:52am
Most RT issues I have seen are from interference in the pass through connector.
Remove the RT, use a 1/4 inch drill to clean up the hole in the right shell half.
make sure the inside fitting will pass through the hole. reassemble.

Good luck with it.
oelfkp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oelfkp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2009 at 9:22pm
Not to state the obvious but you do have enough air correct? A lot of response trigger issues come from air issues. Low PSI, hose issues, leaks, etc. Also if the response trigger is used, a little oil around the prong and some gentle love on the prong may help.
1 Timothy 4:12 - "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic