Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Facts About ObamaCare, What you need to know...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Impulse88 Impulse88 wrote:

Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

I had Chipotle for lunch.

Mmm. Do you have a Moe's near you? Awesome Monday specials. $6 for fat burrtio,chips and drink. $1 domestic bottles also.

Been going to Moe's for years.

Moe's Monday used to be $5 after tax for a Homewrecker + chips + a drink.

They also used to have Thirsty Thursday, which was $2 nacho baskets and $1 drafts/domestic bottles.

It wasn't very popular so they scrapped it and now they have Moe's Monday and Moe's Monday Thursday.

I never heard of the thirsty thursday. What a shame.

I've often debated going to Moes, I've been around one for a year now and never tried it. Mexican food has always been hit or miss for me and chains never do it justice. What would you guys recommend?
Impulse88 View Drop Down
B&

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Impulse88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 2:12pm
Mexican food is hit or miss? Where do you live? Anything from moe's is good.
adrenalinejunky View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

strike 1 11/24/08 language

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 2:15pm

Originally posted by adrenalinejunky adrenalinejunky wrote:

Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Wow, the random spamming of FE's post make all of you look so immature. 

sarcasm filter applied.
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 2:21pm

Mexican food is hit or miss? Where do you live? Anything from moe's is good.

Well I lived in CT for 18 years and every dinner at a  Mexican restaurant ended with me sitting on the toilet crying. Theres an AMAZING little place by UNC CH but thats the best I can say I've ever had.
Impulse88 View Drop Down
B&

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Impulse88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 2:26pm
I'm sorry to hear that. I am pretty blessed living in Phoenix when it comes to Mexican food.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 2:32pm

Wow, the random spamming of FE's post make all of you look so immature. 

sarcasm filter applied.
No one cares.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 2:40pm
that says something rather sad about the people involved, but bottom line is, disruptive spamming is against forum policy.
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 2:44pm

that says something rather sad about the people involved, but bottom line is, disruptive spamming is against forum policy.

beat me to it.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 2:49pm

Weren't these some of the same people who were a tad incensed about the IRL spamming of Democratic lawmakers by Republican hooligans* at town hall meetings.

*Term used literally, anyone who tries to disrupt a meeting in the manner those folks were doing is a hooligan.  (And doesn't understand that "free speech" is applicable to everyone, not just those who can shout the loudest or proclaim "the discussion is closed.")
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 2:54pm

We just got done with a multi-page discussion on health-care reform.

As I brought up in the previous thread, the arguments against it are stuck on repeat like a broken old tape deck. The points have been counter-pointed and the lies (OMG DEATH SQUADS) have been refuted. There is no point in arguing against a broken tape deck. People are seeing that now.
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 2:59pm
Some might argue a million anti-Obama threads clogging up T&O every day is disruptive spamming. I think a lot of people are getting tired of it. Sure, you can make any thread you want, but is it really necessary to have the same topics come up again? Why couldn't this thread go into the previous healthcare thread? Nothing wrong with that, but jeez.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 3:00pm

We just got done with a multi-page discussion on health-care reform.

As I brought up in the previous thread, the arguments against it are stuck on repeat like a broken old tape deck. The points have been counter-pointed and the lies (OMG DEATH SQUADS) have been refuted. There is no point in arguing against a broken tape deck. People are seeing that now.

Translation:  My mind is made up, FE is wrong and, thusly, it is okay to attempt to stifle his voice on the matter by flaunting forum rules.
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 3:02pm
This Moe's place you all speak of sounds awesome... Why does Canada suck and not have any? We always get gipped out of the sweet resturants
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 3:02pm

Translation:  My mind is made up, FE is wrong and, thusly, it is okay to attempt to stifle his voice on the matter by flaunting forum rules.

appearently.

if your tired of the topic, feel free to excercise your free will and not click on it.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 3:02pm

if your tired of the topic, feel free to excercise your free will and not click on it.

Or maybe use a little restraint and not spam the new topic button every couple days with the same issue/argument? Already multiple threads on healthcare reform, use them.

So back to lunch, Tombstone cheese pizza customized with pepperoni, onion and diced cherry peppers. Anyone else do pizza today?

Edited by High Voltage - 11 August 2009 at 3:05pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

So back to lunch, Tombstone cheese pizza customized with pepperoni, onion and diced cherry peppers. Anyone else do pizza today?
I should for dinner. Anyone ever hear of Jet's pizza? Dear lord raptor Jesus, it's amazing.

Edited by Benjichang - 11 August 2009 at 3:04pm
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

No but I did do pizza last night after work. Nothing too crazy on it, just Pepperoni, Bacon, Ground Beef and extra cheese. Not to mention sweet dipping sauce.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 3:05pm

attempt to stifle his voice

You'll have to point out where that happened.
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

The eMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The eMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 3:05pm
I for one don't visit the forums that frequently anymore but I know its a safe bet to avoid FE's tool threads.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adrenalinejunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2009 at 3:06pm

attempt to stifle his voice
You'll have to point out where that happened.

should i copy/paste almost the entire thread?

Edited by adrenalinejunky - 11 August 2009 at 3:06pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic