Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TPX

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xDecimatexYoux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xDecimatexYoux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TPX
    Posted: 07 July 2009 at 5:54am
What co2 is working best for the tpx i got some and I'am having a hard time getting them to work .Thanks for looking
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 5:15pm
Youre going to have to re-ask that question, it makes no sense.
xDecimatexYoux View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xDecimatexYoux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 5:38pm
when i put my co2 in iam having a hard time getting it to prim i have to pull the trigger 2 or 3 times i have coperheads right now is there any co2 that work better thanks
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2009 at 5:49pm
There are a few TPX that had a problem with the Puncture Valve. Try a few difrent brands of 12 Grams make sure that you tend to go for the longer ones. I picked up a Box at Dick's Sporting goods and they seem to work perfectly. If you still have a problem. Call Tippmann Costumer Support and they will send you a new Puncture that you can swap out for the one you have.

I think crossman's are said to work fine. I work just across the bridge from Dicks so i usually stop there after work.
God View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Pull My Finger

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote God Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 3:07pm
CopperHead have worked so far for me. My cartiages are over 5 years old so maybe they (copperhead) has changed them since I last bought some.
TinMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2009 at 3:27pm
The Crossman I bought puncture first pull.

My PGP and Phantom both hated Brass Eagle 12g's. I won't try them in my TPX.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic