Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

98 Custom Internal Valve O-Rings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Just Another 98c View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Just Another 98c Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 98 Custom Internal Valve O-Rings
    Posted: 23 June 2009 at 7:54pm
Hi, I'm kind of new to paint balling and where I buy parts so I need some help. I have a 98 Custom that just broke recently, I've took it apart and found one of the internal O rings inside the valve broke. I went and got the Tippmann 98 Custom O-ring kit and conveniently it didn't include those two internal O rings. I looked to find that the rings should be SL2-25(I think). After looking at one of the posts about the suffix of the part name being the ring size, I'm not sure a -25 size ring would make sense. Anyways, I need to know where I can get 2 of those rings for the valve. I'm hoping not to have to buy a complete valve for a 10 cent ring.
NickVanDick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickVanDick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2009 at 8:42pm
Call Tippmann Support. They hopefully could send you the o-rings or maybe just charge you for the 2 you need.
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 2:33pm
Either call Tippmann support as Nick said, or check out www.tippmannparts.com.  They'll have what you're looking for.
TinMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2009 at 5:29pm

I buy all my orings at one of the local Hydraulics stores.

They average 25c each and are the same material.

Tippmann Parts .com  is unacceptable. They only ship UPS.
It is possible that US buyers are offered usps, it's not offered to me.
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2009 at 1:45pm
Straight from my sticky post at the top of the forum that nobody ever freaking reads: Inside valve O-Rings (2x): -12 size

Check hardware stores or like TinMan said, hydraulic or pneumatic supply houses.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic