7 [63.64%]
4 [36.36%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2009 at 11:36pm

Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 4:56am
Too bad I passed out and missed 90% of the first game.
Wings Own.
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2009 at 5:16pm
Too bad I had to listen to the game on the radio.  Looks like the Wings got a couple of lucky bounces for the win, but I don't think it'll be that way the whole series.
Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2009 at 7:27am
2-0

Only one team has ever come back from a 2-0 deficit according to ESPN.
The only goal the Penguins scored last night, was actually scored by Brad Stuart of the Wings btw.
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2009 at 9:37am
I am totally surprised on how welll Detroits defense has shut down the Pens, and Osgood has been just fantastic. Well with the Pens at home we will see but if they can not get control of the puck in the offensive zone soon they are done. And those boards and weird returns off the boards in Detroit are hard to play from what I see.
Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2009 at 10:48am
I am surprised the Pens haven't put up more of a fight.
Detroit's D is the best in the NHL though, so if anyone can stop them, it's the Wings.

I just hope Datsyuk comes back. It would be a shame for him to work hard all season, and not even get to participate in the finals.
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2009 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Bunkered Bunkered wrote:

I am surprised the Pens haven't put up more of a fight.
Detroit's D is the best in the NHL though, so if anyone can stop them, it's the Wings.

I just hope Datsyuk comes back. It would be a shame for him to work hard all season, and not even get to participate in the finals.

Or miss out on any playoff goals.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic