Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bravo one / alpha black

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nemesick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemesick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bravo one / alpha black
    Posted: 27 May 2009 at 8:31pm
Hey everyone, i just bought a tippmann bravo one or as its known in the states a alpha black. I am 19 and i am really quite interested in the sport. This being my first gun , i am a little unsure of some mods i should do.  I was looking at buying an x7 hopper abd a cyclone loader, i just dont knowwhat loader to go with or how to install it. i also want to pick up a remote line air supply. which once again i dont know how to really install. so if you have any tips , info , or other mods i should look at for this gun please comment or message me. thanks a lot.
NickVanDick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickVanDick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 6:50pm
Hey, Welcome to the sport.

I dont own an Alpha Black, I have a 98 Custom. But from what i have heard is that you can get the 98 Custom cyclone system to go onto the Alpha Black. If you buy one it comes with the instructions and its pretty straight forward on putting it on.

As for a remote line. Here is the one i got: http://www.rockstartactical.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1815

If you plan on getting one make sure you get one with the Slide Check. That way you can have your air still turned on and disconnect it off your gun. You may think that you wont need it but it sure comes in handy when you want to set your gun down.

GL on modding your gun. I'm not sure if they make very many mods for an Alpha Black
Nemesick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemesick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 8:07pm
thanks nickvan dick. i was hoping that it came with instructions, as it being the tactical edition, it comes with the m16 shroud and six posi collapsible stock. so those couple of things are nice. but yeah i planned on getting one with the slide check. i just did not know which one would work the best. thanks for the info and the link man. it helped out.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickVanDick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 9:29pm
Pretty much all of the remote lines are the same. The only difference is with or without the slide check.
oldtimer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldtimer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 11:36pm
There are a lot of mods for the Alpha Black the cyclone feed is a must so is the flatline  and must have the slide check
Nemesick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nemesick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 7:18pm
today i just bought , E grip trigger, just a normal tippmann cyclone, x7 low profile hopper, Warrior remote line with slide check ,  a red dot LED , a better magazine (because the one on the gun was plastic) and what i think is a really cool mask the Dye I4 thermal . So when its all put together i will post a pic and you guys can let me know how it looks. :P

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickVanDick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 8:01pm
Cool. Pics are required :D
jarhead1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarhead1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2010 at 2:26pm
I have an bravo one (alpha black) and i wanted to get a cyclone feed hopper but i dont no how to put it on. If some buddy know how to put one on that would be so helpful.

thanks,  jarhead1234

bravo one,
brass eagle,

Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2010 at 4:52pm
Adding the cyclone is as easy as removing the feed elbow. Taking a flat head screw driver and remove the platic plug on the loader side of the marker. It should look like a black bolt. Insert the Banjo fitting that comes in your cyclone kit. use a screw driver to adjust the nipple. Make sure that you DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN the Banjo fitting. Place the cyclone where the feed elbow was using the two pins and locking it in place the same way you lock the elbow.

Tip; older cyclones made for the 98 custom do not fit the Alpha black. If you have one of these older ones check the forums here for thr thread where I modded one on my ABT
jarhead1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarhead1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2010 at 6:42pm
thank you very much that will help me so much. i will try that

thanks Evil Elvis
bravo one,
brass eagle,

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic