Custom Digi Camo paintjob to my Mask
Joined: 26 May 2009
Posted: 26 May 2009 at 6:56pm
This is my first attempt painting anything. I documented all of it mostly just to look back at it when i was finished. I think it turned out good.
1. To start off i am using this template that i found, i printed it out and am in the process of cutting it out.
(lol my printer sucks)
2. Next. I cut out the inside part of it.
3. Next. I traced it onto some blue painters tape i laid out in a sheet. Now i can cut it out and stick it on whatever i want.
4. Next. I cut out the tape objects and suck them to the mask and visor. I will now paint a coat of brown paint.
5. I painted it brown...
And then i was able to stick the tape on for the next colors..
And then i painted it green... just waiting for the green to dry at this point.
I'm almost there.
6. Okay. I pealed the tape off.
I'm not the best at laying out the templates. But i think it looks good. Its by no mean professional.
7. W00t!! its done. I put her back together. It sure looks nice. It looks a lot nicer in person but...
|Forum Jump||Forum Permissions
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum