Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Youtube commenters never cease to amaze me.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Youtube commenters never cease to amaze me.
    Posted: 26 May 2009 at 3:04pm
So, over a year and a half ago, I decided to put up a little video (8 seconds) of how the old JT Speed Pod and Collar system worked on a revvy. Since then, it has had 12,000+ views and numerous idiotic comments.

What amazes me is that even after posting a reply about 8 months ago to everyone wondering about it or commenting on how (the filter won't let me use this three letter word that begins with 'g') it was, I still get hits, views, and comments. I'm about ready to do another full video on it when I play some old-school ball with the sucker next month.

Edit: here's the link:
link

Edited by tallen702 - 26 May 2009 at 3:06pm
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 3:09pm
Yeah, my friend destroyed his old laptop after it completely bit the dust. He stripped out any parts he could sell, then beat the everloving crap out of it. He STILL gets comments calling him an idiot for destroying a perfectly good laptop...even though it explains in the description that it was a complete brick by then.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 3:09pm
OH MY GOD!

YOUR GIRLFRIEND SHOULD HAVE A MASK ON WHEN SHOOTING PAINTBULLETS
Que pasa?

tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

OH MY GOD!YOUR GIRLFRIEND SHOULD HAVE A MASK ON WHEN SHOOTING PAINTBULLETS

Nah, she likes it dangerous

Besides, that was right before EE decided to bunker her in her first ever game and shoot her in the head on burst mode.
a_sock View Drop Down
closet MILSIMer, rides WAAHMbulance

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a_sock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 3:37pm

i left you a positive comment to make you feel better...

my local feild has some of those, it be kinda cool, but its just a bit big for my tastes. I think i might just try to mod a speedfeed on a pod or something,
its easy to be famous, just set yourself on fire
ThatGuitarGuy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Square Slot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGuitarGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 8:37pm
I too made a non-stupid comment.  At least I think it's non-stupid.  It'll at least get some of the moron kids off the first page.

Edit - Also, Tallen never looks like I would expect him too.

Edited by ThatGuitarGuy - 26 May 2009 at 8:39pm
Skillet:     I've never been terribly fond of the look of a vagina
NickVanDick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickVanDick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 8:50pm
Wow. that is so fast its not even funny. Is it like a little stiff pushing it into their or no? it almost looked like you were struggling a little.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by NickVanDick NickVanDick wrote:

Wow. that is so fast its not even funny. Is it like a little stiff pushing it into their or no? it almost looked like you were struggling a little.

When it's on-gun, it's a lot less stiff. It also depends on the strength of the rubber band wrapped around the central point of the top.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 9:02pm
I bet my speedfeed is faster.....
Que pasa?

carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 9:10pm

You think that's stupid?

Try looking up ANY military related video.

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 11:08pm

Rofl. I don't see why everyone says it looks like he's having trouble. It looks like he holds it for a second while he's talking, and then pushes it in with ease.
I need a new Sig...
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Apu Apu wrote:

Rofl. I don't see why everyone says it looks like he's having trouble. It looks like he holds it for a second while he's talking, and then pushes it in with ease.

I think its because his hands move while he's talking/ holding them together, so it looks like he's struggling to push it. I thought so at first but immediately realized that he wasn't pushing until he actually pushed it down, and it went right in
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2009 at 3:15pm
I've finally stopped receiving stupid comments on my only video on youtube.
Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 1:03am
...what in the hell is a Speedfeed?  Has Smart Parts sued them yet?
X
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 1:05am
A speedfeed covers the hopper so you can load the balls in quick without having to open and close a lid.

Stops them from coming back out.
Que pasa?

Styro Folme View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Rules 1 and 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styro Folme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 1:41am
Ah yes.  I saw those in an issue of Splat. 

And I think the Revvy is still an amazing loader.
X
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 11:25am

A speedfeed covers the hopper so you can load the balls in quick without having to open and close a lid.Stops them from coming back out.

Funny enough, the speed collar had a speed-feed gate very similar to the "crown" inside it so you could remove the lid and not lose any rounds.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 11:54am
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

I've finally stopped receiving stupid comments on my only video on youtube.
U didt'n hook it left. Anyone can get a prefect game bowling strait.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 12:19pm
You have no idea how many times I have to say the price of my gun on my video. "How much does it cost? Where did you get it?" Gee, I don't know! just read the past 50 comments asking the exact same thing!

Sorry. YouTube rant.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic