Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help with my gun please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xbeaverx16x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xbeaverx16x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help with my gun please
    Posted: 26 May 2009 at 11:17am
i got my gun(Tippmann custom 98) a few weeks ago and lately its been acting kinda strange, every time i shoot the gun it acts like there is no air left in the tank and i am pretty sure that the tank is half filled, when i use one of my tanks it will shoot one shot but it wont load another ball automatically, if anybody could help me out that'd be great

Edited by xbeaverx16x - 26 May 2009 at 11:19am
NickVanDick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickVanDick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 7:32pm
One thing i would check is. Make sure you have a full tank. If you got that tank filled a couple weeks ago. And it was half full when you finished using it. Chances are it leaked out over a couple of weeks.

But what you are saying is that the semi auto isnt working. It shoots. but then you have to cock the gun back again to shoot another shot? Does it look like the FPS is the same each time you shoot it? To me it still sounds like you dont have enough air in your tank.
xbeaverx16x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xbeaverx16x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2009 at 11:54pm
yah i got my tanks filled sunday morning then we went out paintballin for 3-4 hours, i think my tanks are empty, i needa get a full tank to check if its working fine, ill check back in if it works when i do get a full tank, thanks for the advice tho
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic