Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dream

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dream
    Posted: 06 May 2009 at 8:37am
So I had a dream about a spider similar to a camel spider, only smaller, in my room.  I ran around and tried to stomp on it.  End of dream.  I wake up, and whats directly above me on my ceiling?  A spider.  Just a small one. 
But was it a coincidence that this happened?  Did I wake up at some point, see the spider and then have a dream about it and just forget that I saw it in the first place?  Or is there something beyond us going on?
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 9:37am
Seems like a pretty common thing to happen. I'd probably say it was just a coincidence.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 9:45am
I had a dream I hooked up with some girl from my highschool who goes to college here, but when I woke up she wasn't there, so...I'm going with it being coincidence.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Destruction View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Destruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 10:42am
One night after I bruised up my side, I had a dream that same side was being gnawed on by a lion.
u dont know what to do ur getting mottor boatted

Men are from Magmar, women are from Venusaur.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 12:01pm
Your brain felt the first few climb through your mouth/ nose, so it just put it into your dream.
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 1:24pm
I had a dream I was back in high school, and the PA came on and it was just going BAH BAH BAH BAH crazy loud, and I was like **edited** ? and went down to the Principals office and tried to shut it down, after probably like 5-10 more minutes of dreaming i woke up with my alarm going BAH BAH BAH.
<1 meg sig = bad>
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by FROG MAN FROG MAN wrote:

I had a dream I was back in high school, and the PA came on and it was just going BAH BAH BAH BAH crazy loud, and I was like **edited** ? and went down to the Principals office and tried to shut it down, after probably like 5-10 more minutes of dreaming i woke up with my alarm going BAH BAH BAH.

Ha. Totally had dreams like that.

Don't remember the specifics though.
Que pasa?

Jayne Cobb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jayne Cobb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 3:02pm
If I fall asleep watching TV, I hear the dialogue in my dreams.
Dunbar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2009 at 4:16pm
I had a dream I went to school and all my classmates and teachers were zombies.
ctchofday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 language strike, 2/28/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctchofday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2009 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Jayne Cobb Jayne Cobb wrote:

If I fall asleep watching TV, I hear the dialogue in my dreams.

same with listening to any noise/speach/discussion/music as i drift to sleep.... it gets translated into my dreams, pretty neat sometimes.
Xbl:PhantomReign97

'99 Snpr II, d Karni, E-Orracle, 2k4 Spstk, 2k5 Prstk, PMR SE, A5, 98
Bounty View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2009 at 4:44pm
I had a dream I went downstairs, opened the fridge and poured parmesan cheese over top of my head.
jerseypaint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseypaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2009 at 11:38pm
I had a dream I had Rice Krispies in my school bag while in First Aid class. When I awoke in First Aid I was hungry and was happy because I really thought I had Rice Krispies. It was very disappointing when I opened my bag and none were there.
Dunbar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunbar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 4:14pm

i had a dream where I woke up, grabbed an Atari game, went downstairs and turned on the TV. When I actually woke up there I was downstairs, Atari game sitting next to me, and the TV turned on.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic