Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new gun

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ledzeppelin41594 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ledzeppelin41594 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new gun
    Posted: 04 May 2009 at 11:37am
im thinking of buying a new marker. these two links show different paintball guns. i was wondering which one would be better for wood ball.

http://www.rap4.com/paintball/os/m203-grenade-launcher-package-p-3925.html

http://www.rap4.com/paintball/os/tippmann-m203-military-grenade-launcher-with-marker-package-p-3679.html
GOMEZ15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GOMEZ15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2009 at 6:17pm
dont spend $700 on a paintball marker un less you realy want to. the markers your looking at probubly wont preform any better than the X7 or A-5
FORUM snowboarding
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2009 at 6:21pm
gomez, shut up and quit trying to raise your post count. you obviously didnt look at the links and he obviously wants it if hes asking about it here.

id go with the bottom one. seems like the better deal.

Edited by ammolord - 04 May 2009 at 6:22pm
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
GOMEZ15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GOMEZ15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2009 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by GOMEZ15 GOMEZ15 wrote:

un less you realy want to.
i belive this was in my reply

FORUM snowboarding
xxMastaShakexx View Drop Down

I ARE TROLL!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxMastaShakexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 7:35pm
i think im going to have to go with gomez on this one...the gun is semi auto isnt it? me personally i'd get the
alpha black e-trig and cyclone feed (230) and then get the grenade launcher thing put on...i love my AB and wouldn't even switch it for a dm9 LE i dont have the e-trig on it but it has dead on acc more then those....i know theres a tac store on the internet where u can buy grenade launchers and stuff like that to add on your paintball gun so i would do that or make your own propulsed grenade launcher? (might be a cool thing to try maybe get a 9oz and a 20oz and put them on ur back with a remote line and add a line for the self-made one?)idk just some tips on what i'd do because i think 700 bucks for those semi-auto guns is HORRIBLE for this economy
Ion Xe Owner
i love my remote line
AoSpades View Drop Down
Eight Lives Left

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AoSpades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 11:36am
Rap4 isn't the greatest in terms of reliability. If it is woodsball you are after, and $700 is your budget, then the A-5 or X7 is just fine. You can get them used for much cheaper than you would new. And in 98% of the case the gun looks and performs like new. With the extra money you can customize it to your liking.

Edited by AoSpades - 06 May 2009 at 11:40am
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 12:36pm
Ammolord, what got into you? Gomez is right, though it may be better if he said "on those markers." Those are both God-awful deals. The first one is a cRap 4, meaning it's cheap Chinese garbage. The second one is a heavily over-priced X7 with "upgrades" you may well never use.

Of course, I can't justify "mil-sim" to save the life of me, so whatever.

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic