Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Product

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PaladinWesker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaladinWesker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Product
    Posted: 21 April 2009 at 3:05pm
hi tippmann guys, i have an idea for you. If you could create en paintball machine gun like a mg36 or a pkm. There is a lot of assaut markers but there is no heavy support gun. this could be awesome. or if you can make upgrade parts for the x7 to change it into a mg36 with the round clip and the bipod.
DeTrevni View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
b-YOU-ick. Was that so hard?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeTrevni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2009 at 6:24pm

Two things. Firstly, the Tippmann employees don't actually read this site. Second, almost any elctronic marker can be a "support" marker. The "heavy" part is pretty much useless. Just makes it hard to carry.

Evil Elvis: "Detrevni is definally like a hillbilly hippy from hell"

GOMEZ15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GOMEZ15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2009 at 8:22pm
^^^ what trenvni said, and, go to opsgear.com to get costumizing parts for all tippmann markers.
FORUM snowboarding
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2009 at 9:54pm
DeTrevini nailed it.  I will add that any cosmetic parts added for looks is weight that takes away from the paint/air one can carry.  I play woods exclusively, but my preference for support fire is to have it provided by a speedballer with a "speedball marker" and a buttload of paint.
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2009 at 8:31am
If you really wanted to, Engler makes a few Browning markers, an M60 and an MG-42 all out of Tippmann markers.  You'll have to shell out a grand or two though.
Shenkyei Rambo View Drop Down
strike 1- filter dodge, 6/21/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shenkyei Rambo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2009 at 7:17pm
cushman custom creations makes world war 2 body kits out of .090 high impact plastic, and they have mg42's, m14's, STG's and a bunch of others. they do have a couple futuristic markers and some go between $100 and about $350. being plastic it is adding almost no weight to the marker, and it is supposed to be very sturdy adn strong. im on the fence with this though because they show this in videos and i dont have one myself to be sure.
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(").. COPY BUNNY INTO SIG AND HELP HIM ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic