Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rocket Cock and RVA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
$uperm@n_708 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $uperm@n_708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rocket Cock and RVA
    Posted: 16 April 2009 at 10:58pm

I was just wondering, what so u guys think about the Dead on Paintball Rocket Cock 2? 

And what about the JCS Black Point RVA? 
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2009 at 9:25am
I had a rocket cock on my 98 and liked it. IMO helps keep dirt out of the marker. RVA's are good and an easier way sometimes to adjust/fine tune your velocity. However, if you are funning CO2, you will still have pretty wild fluctuations. RVA's will also prohibit you from installing a stock in that location if you choose to do so later on. You could however go with a grip mounted stock.

Edited by oldpbnoob - 17 April 2009 at 9:26am
$uperm@n_708 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote $uperm@n_708 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2009 at 4:44pm

nah i run compressed air.  so with the rocket cock, how do u cock the gun?  i know u cock it from the rear but if u hava a RVA will it get in the way?

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2009 at 5:00pm
You cock it from the side.  It doesn't interfere with any RVAs I've seen but it can interfere with some stocks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic