FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which Girl?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2009 at 1:13pm
Dude, shake the etch-a-sketch and start over. 

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2009 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Dude, shake the etch-a-sketch and start over. 

LOL. Nice analogy...
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2009 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Zata Zata wrote:

Originally posted by bravecoward bravecoward wrote:

First two weeks: "Aww i always liked you, even when we were apart. i forgive you!" then everything starts up again, all your old inside jokes come back and generally its really fun.After that: it slowly starts to slip away as she remembers why she broke up with you in the first place,
The sad thing is, I don't even think we have any inside jokes.  That must mean that our relationship is doomed.
How do you have a relationship without some inside jokes?

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2009 at 6:39pm
chick 3 wants you, should have gotten serviced on pain meds... tap chick c this weekend and get with chick A monday.

DONT date any of them, just hit it, act as if your dating but dont say anything of the sorts.
saving the world, one warship at a time.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2009 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by *Stealth* *Stealth* wrote:

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Why do the guys of this forum fail SO hard at women? Seriously, why?

Speak for yourself there bub. Reb, me, Whale, Andy, Shorty, EE, we're all fine when it comes to women. I guess by default you could count Sporx in the group of people on this forum who don't fail at women.

Well duh, I know that some of us don't fail at women, heck I live with mine. However....we have Panda Man and stealth.

Hey now, I've been a steady monogamous relationship for nine months now, and it's been great, we're getting ready to move in with one another.

WHOA. MIND BLOWN
Que pasa?

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 12:56am
^^^ LOL  I was thinking the same thing.
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 11:55am
bah

Edited by Zata - 19 April 2009 at 3:01pm
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 1:10pm
I require weekly updates from now on -- at the least.

I feel like this could become REALLY amusing.
BU Engineering 2012
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 2:37pm
Zata, I want to smack you in the face.

THERE ARE MORE THAN 3 GIRLS IN THIS WORLD!!!

none of these girls seem right for you. get off you butt and go meet some people. there's no excuse!
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

none of these girls seem right for you. get off you butt and go meet some people. there's no excuse!

While you may be right, I still think I'll take what I can get, when I can get it.  There's no sense in wasting this opportunity.  Besides, all the physical stuff aside, I really do like hanging out with her.
Gator Taco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gator Taco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 3:16pm
PM me the original post.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Zata Zata wrote:

Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

While you may be right, I still think I'll take what I can get, when I can get it.  There's no sense in wasting this opportunity.  Besides, all the physical stuff aside, I really do like hanging out with her.

friends hang out without physical things. if you want to take what you can get, then why try to start a relationship or bring one back? go out and get it that way.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic