FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which Girl?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2009 at 2:48pm
MILF-it does a body good.
mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2009 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

That should be on a shirt
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland
Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey
Me: But only if they're hungary
Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2009 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by mod98commando mod98commando wrote:

Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

That should be on a shirt

Id buy it.

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2009 at 6:59pm
while you should never go back to an EX. they give out desperate sex. ESP if you dumped her... use this one for FREAKY stuff.

again tap the 3 and find a 4th...

edit: i think they have it on a shirt... at lease "got milf"

Edited by merc - 14 April 2009 at 7:00pm
saving the world, one warship at a time.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2009 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by merc merc wrote:

while you should never go back to an EX. they give out desperate sex. ESP if you dumped her... use this one for FREAKY stuff.

again tap the 3 and find a 4th...

edit: i think they have it on a shirt... at lease "got milf"

Safe search: off

GIS "Got Milf" and start looking through the pages.....
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2009 at 7:36pm
^GIS SSO "SVT 40"
saving the world, one warship at a time.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2009 at 7:38pm
^ynjcdir4fe9cmkcx
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2009 at 6:50pm
edited to save my paranoid ass.

Edited by Zata - 19 April 2009 at 3:00pm
bravecoward View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2009 at 7:24pm
ITT: I don't listen to sound advice about girls. 
arcticmonkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arcticmonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2009 at 7:30pm
dude don't go back to the ex unless she's like the "omg she's perfect i'll never have anything remotely better- supermodel and does what you tell her to do" type
LOL
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2009 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by bravecoward bravecoward wrote:

Que pasa?

Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2009 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

Believe me, I've been around long enough to know what I should and shouldn't listen to on this forum.
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2009 at 10:41pm

It's a good thing that girl b is gone dude, you shouldn't even be trying to hit that.

You really should adte none of them but girl A is the best of the three.

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2009 at 12:45am
Originally posted by merc merc wrote:

^GIS SSO "SVT 40"

At first, I'm like, what? Then I scroll down and I'm like, Ohhhhhhhhhh.

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2009 at 2:40am
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Why do the guys of this forum fail SO hard at women? Seriously, why?

Speak for yourself there bub. Reb, me, Whale, Andy, Shorty, EE, we're all fine when it comes to women. I guess by default you could count Sporx in the group of people on this forum who don't fail at women.

Well duh, I know that some of us don't fail at women, heck I live with mine. However....we have Panda Man and stealth.

Hey now, I've been a steady monogamous relationship for nine months now, and it's been great, we're getting ready to move in with one another.

WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2009 at 8:28am
You really should not get back with the ex unless you can completely talk things out.  Normally this'll just set you up for another failing relationship, but if you guys can move past whatever things were happening before, then have at it.
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2009 at 8:48am
Originally posted by Yomillio Yomillio wrote:

You really should not get back with the ex unless you can completely talk things out.  Normally this'll just set you up for another failing relationship, but if you guys can move past whatever things were happening before, then have at it.

Yeah, I'm thinking we can move ahead and things will improve, but we'll see how our talk goes first.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2009 at 12:54pm
First two weeks: "Aww i always liked you, even when we were apart. i forgive you!" then everything starts up again, all your old inside jokes come back and generally its really fun.

After that: it slowly starts to slip away as she remembers why she broke up with you in the first place,
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2009 at 1:09pm

First two weeks: "Aww i always liked you, even when we were apart. i forgive you!" then everything starts up again, all your old inside jokes come back and generally its really fun.

After that: it slowly starts to slip away as she remembers why she broke up with you in the first place,

The sad thing is, I don't even think we have any inside jokes.  That must mean that our relationship is doomed.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
oxymoran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bravecoward Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2009 at 1:12pm
haha most likely.

/s

Edited by bravecoward - 18 April 2009 at 1:12pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic