FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which Girl?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2009 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Why do the guys of this forum fail SO hard at women? Seriously, why?

Speak for yourself there bub. Reb, me, Whale, Andy, Shorty, EE, we're all fine when it comes to women. I guess by default you could count Sporx in the group of people on this forum who don't fail at women.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Uncle Rudder View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 6/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Rudder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2009 at 6:47pm
Originally posted by Yomillio Yomillio wrote:

Tap all, date none.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2009 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by tallen702 tallen702 wrote:

I guess by default you could count Sporx in the group of people on this forum who don't fail at women.
Shoot, I get women all the time.

Anyways, how old are you Zata? I'd say if you are about oh... 25+ and hold a steady job and feel like you really like the mom AND feel like you could take a on kid... do it.

Never run back to exes. NEVER! When a girl breaks up with you, she did it for a reason and when she says that she misses you and wants you back, don't give in. That's her way of getting you under her thumb and getting what she wants (usually unfinished business) and it's not gonna be the same for you. Trust me, I've done it. Only pansies fall for it.

For the chick that you guys have liked back in forth for awhile seems cool. HOWEVER! Girls like that either don't know what they want and just throw you for an emotional loop, or she may have liked you for a long time [secretly] and just gave up on you. Then you can't really regain those feeling back, once you move on.

I say, there's more chicks out there. If you're just looking for someone to hang with, go out and find that. If you're looking for a strong relationship... you can't find it because it just has to happen.

Edited by sporx - 13 April 2009 at 8:01pm
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2009 at 8:12pm

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Why do the guys of this forum fail SO hard at women? Seriously, why?

Speak for yourself there bub. Reb, me, Whale, Andy, Shorty, EE, we're all fine when it comes to women. I guess by default you could count Sporx in the group of people on this forum who don't fail at women.

Well duh, I know that some of us don't fail at women, heck I live with mine. However....we have Panda Man and stealth.
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2009 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by sporx sporx wrote:

Never run back to exes. NEVER! When a girl breaks up with you, she did it for a reason and when she says that she misses you and wants you back, don't give in. That's her way of getting you under her thumb and getting what she wants (usually unfinished business) and it's not gonna be the same for you. Trust me, I've done it. Only pansies fall for it.

This.

And Sporx, here I thought you were a nice girl but you turn out to be a manipulative minx!

All kidding aside, my advice is don't go for any of them and enjoy the single life for a bit.

Ex: what sporx said
Friend: You'll wind up hurt or she will
MILF: Emotionally screwed from a divorce. Kid will take precedence to the relationship. She's looking to go have some fun after the divorce and you don't want to be Mr. Rebound, also that image will be bad for the kid. Trust me, been there done that.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2009 at 9:16pm
^ i am nice! but he got what he deserved.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2009 at 9:43pm
Gah women suck. And I admit I phail at relationships, but I guess you fail to succeed...

To my defense, I'm a damn good boyfriend...I just pick girls whose cupsize and grade average are about the same.

Edited by stratoaxe - 13 April 2009 at 9:44pm
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2009 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

Gah women suck. And I admit I phail at relationships, but I guess you fail to succeed...

To my defense, I'm a damn good boyfriend...I just pick girls whose cupsize and grade average are about the same.
Bah dum ch
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

I heard that was a GMILF.**The "G" stands for "Grand."
You guys and your crazy, made up stories.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Enmity View Drop Down
Strike 2 - Image

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enmity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2009 at 11:11pm

And Sporx, here I thought you were a nice girl but you turn out to be a manipulative minx! .

She's a woman, I thought that was by default?

NEVER run back to an ex, and go for other girls, that list basically sums up what NOT to look for in girls, or if worst comes to worst, you could always date that creepy old guy who lives next door.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 6/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Rudder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2009 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by Yomillio Yomillio wrote:

MILF

Gotta try at least one in your life

I second that notion.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 1 6/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Uncle Rudder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2009 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by Enmity Enmity wrote:

you could always date that creepy old guy who greets you at the door of Wal Mart.

Fix'd
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2009 at 11:37pm
Tap all but B. Date none.
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2009 at 12:27am
I'm actually only 21.  Girls A and B are 19, and the milf is 26.  This is the first thread in a while where I have consistently laughed at every response.  Except for Sporx and her serious crap.  Just kidding though.
sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2009 at 1:12am
Originally posted by Zata Zata wrote:

I'm actually only 21.† Girls A and B are 19, and the milf is 26.† This is the first thread in a while where I have consistently laughed at every response.† Except for Sporx and her serious crap.† Just kidding though.
i hate you.

anyways. with this little bit of information, you have to go with:

D. None of the above
Destruction View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Destruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2009 at 3:54am
Give them nothing, but take from them everything.

Edit: Don;t know where the random 300 quotation came from, but I'm leaving it.

Edited by Destruction - 14 April 2009 at 4:04am
u dont know what to do ur getting mottor boatted

Men are from Magmar, women are from Venusaur.
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2009 at 8:28am
4 way.  pull that off with picts and you are The Man.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2009 at 10:45am
Stay away from the milf. It always ends up bad for you
I ♣ hippies.
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2009 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Zata Zata wrote:

I'm actually only 21.† Girls A and B are 19, and the milf is 26.† This is the first thread in a while where I have consistently laughed at every response.† Except for Sporx and her serious crap.† Just kidding though.

Most of us were actually being serious.

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I donít have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2009 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

4 way.† pull that off with picts and you are The Man.

Nope, because Travis will come back with EIGHT GIRLS ON THE BEACH!
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2009 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

Most of us were actually being serious.

doesn't mean they can't still be funny
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic