Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post yo pics V.30000000001

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
.636 View Drop Down
Strike 1, 9/13 inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2009 at 10:49am
Yeah that's tranny fluid
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2009 at 11:12am
or power steering fluid.
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2009 at 8:31pm
It isnt blood, it is ATF.

Originally posted by Wikipedia Wikipedia wrote:

Automatic transmission fluid (ATF) is the fluid used in vehicles with a self shifting or automatic transmissions. It is typically colored red or green to distinguish it from motor oil and other fluids in the vehicle. On most vehicles its level is checked with a dipstick while the engine is running.

The fluid is a highly refined mineral oil optimized for the special requirements of a transmission, such as valve operation, brake band friction and the torque converter as well as gear lubrication. Synthetic ATF has also recently become available, offering better performance and service life for certain applications (such as frequent trailer towing).

ATF is also used as a hydraulic medium in some power assisted steering systems and as a lubricant in some 4WD transfer cases.

It was our power steering fluid.

Here is what i posted on PBN:
We were 5000 kilometers into our road trip around new zealand, and I was driving from Hokitika south towards Wanaka with my buddy chris in the passenger seat. It was raining pretty hard so im taking it nice and easy because we didnt really have a destination or anywhere to be and our tires werent the greatest for the conditions. There are some big puddles that we had to pass through, so i found that slowing from 80ish to between 20 and 30kph was good enough to make it through without trouble. A Danish guy in a rental car did not share my thoughts.

He comes bombing down a two way road (all highways in new zealand are pretty much just two lane roads, one lane for each direction) and hits a puddle doing probably 80kph. As soon as we see him, chris says "Uh oh" and then he hits the puddle without slowing down and as predicted, hydroplanes right off the road into the grass.

The fun doesnt stop here... He turns the wheel as hard right as he can, cuts back onto the road and is now sliding almost perfectly sideways right at us in our lane. He cuts the wheel back hard left and swings the tail of his car around, but now were head on with one another. The front left of his rental car hit the front left of our car.

Their airbags go off, we dont have airbags. Chris ends up with the dashboard in his lap holding the glovebox cause it popped out. His window blew out and the roof crumpled upwards over him. Surfboards slide forward so i cant see him at all, and all i could think was "holy poop chris's legs have got to be screwed up" because i could see the floor. Turns out he was fine, the other guy and his girlfriend were fine as well.
///AMG What?
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2009 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by scotchyscotch scotchyscotch wrote:

Dont think i'll be in it... But I remember someone giving a list of members they had photos of and I was in there... I found it a wee bit disturbing.

Yeah, I scoured post your pic threads for the yearbook to get everyone I could. If I ever made it again, it would be submission based only for photos, way less work.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2009 at 11:02am
Originally posted by PaiNTbALLfReNzY PaiNTbALLfReNzY wrote:

Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

There is nothing wrong with drinking at an Applebees during a recession

Blue Moon?

That's an insult.

Shock Top good sir.
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic