Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Somalian Pirates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Poll Question: What would you do to control this problem?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
9 [28.13%]
20 [62.50%]
1 [3.13%]
2 [6.25%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2009 at 8:16pm
How much of a PITA would it be to just blockade the Somali coast? Everyone who crosses into international waters gets boarded and search.

But yeah, pirating the pirates seems like a great idea and a lot of fun. I have no better job prospects this summer.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2009 at 10:56pm
Ugh. I just read that Limbaugh drivel. I want the ten minutes of my life back.

Why does that halfwit have an audience? (rhetorical)
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2009 at 10:02am
^^^ The reason for my use of the term "Limbawling."  When he first started, he wasn't too bad and presented a balancing viewpoint to the predominately left-leaning media.  But, he has drifted further and further right in a desperate/pathetic attempt to maintain the cult of personality he established until he became the media equivalent of an attention-seeking whiny little bee-otch.

Edited by Mack - 17 April 2009 at 10:03am
mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2009 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by rednekk98 rednekk98 wrote:

But yeah, pirating the pirates seems like a great idea and a lot of fun. I have no better job prospects this summer.

My quest for summer work isn't going so well either. Will thee be coming abarrrrd me ship or nay? Crummy economy be damned! If I don't have a job lined up by the time finals start, my job quest will change to a ship and armament quest.
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland
Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey
Me: But only if they're hungary
Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic