FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Friends Car Was Stolen PICS PAGE 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Skinsuit.
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

Yeah, probably a vagrant slept in the car. Or maybe just used it as a toilet and moved on.

Do you have any...you know...clues?
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2009 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

Yeah, probably a vagrant slept in the car. Or maybe just used it as a toilet and moved on.

Leads? Sure. I'll just go check with the boys down at the crime lab. We've got four new detectives working on the case...Got us workin' in shifts! LEADS! HA!
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 9:13am
They were going real fast through the golf course (I guess as fast as you probably can on soggy grass), and hit a ditch and went airborn.  There was grass jammed up into the engine.

For whatever reason, they decided to burn the seat and ceiling,  the whole interior of the car is covered in sut

He had subs in the back, but those are missing.  I don't know if hes gonna bother to repair it or not.  Even if he can fix it, it will be hard to get the smoke smell out of it.
chronic future View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
If I’m not back in 5 mins.. Wait longer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronic future Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 10:26am
nice non functional hood scoop, at least they didnt steal that too. tons of horsepowers sucked in by that beast
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 12:43pm
Well, I guess he's gonna get payed by the insurance company?
BU Engineering 2012
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 12:45pm
if he has full coverage.  but i would imagine he would just end up suing the thieves.  
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by Eville Eville wrote:

if he has full coverage.  but i would imagine he would just end up suing the thieves.  

He only has PLPD.

Suing them won't do any good.  Considering they're thieves, I doubt they'll ever have any money.  Maybe once they get out of jail/prison, they could garnish their wages.  I guess that would be better than nothing, nickel and diming them for the next 30 years.
Destruction View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Destruction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 1:33pm

Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

Leads? Sure. I'll just go check with the boys down at the crime lab. We've got four new detectives working on the case...Got us workin' in shifts! LEADS! HA!

Damnit, I wanted to be part of the Lebowski quotation train.
u dont know what to do ur getting mottor boatted

Men are from Magmar, women are from Venusaur.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 3:05pm
What an ugly car, but man he got screwed
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 6:12pm
lol, called it.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 6:32pm
We got picked up on suspicion of mischief...

Whats that mean?

...We were driving around with a deployed airbag...
///AMG What?
Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I donít have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 6:39pm
I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!
.636 View Drop Down
Strike 1, 9/13 inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 7:10pm
HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RICED OUT CHRYSLER 
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by .636 .636 wrote:

HHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RICED OUT CHRYSLER†

Seconded!

when will people learn, with as much as you spend on all that crap to try and make your cheap ass car look fast or actually run faster, you could have purchased one straight off the lot that accomplishes the same thing without getting you laughed at.
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2009 at 7:59pm
Well, he bought it that way...but I will jump on the bandwagon and make fun of him, because it came with a HEMI badge on it, which was a huge joke...I always gave him crap for it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic