Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Little Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xXWmeLLonXx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXWmeLLonXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Little Problem
    Posted: 29 March 2009 at 10:53am

I have an x7 with egrip. I wanted to find out how to change my velocity of my marker since I will be getting a chrono soon to play with my friends. I was in the manual and there seeems to be a problem with my velocity screw. It isnt there. Theres just a hole where the normal screw should be. Im guesssing that this is a serious problem, up to now ive only practiced shooting but I will be going to paintball games over the summer. Anyone have any idea how to put a new one in or where to get one? Theres just a big hole and I think it may have fallen out or something.Ermm

"War does not determine who is right-only who is left."
Bertrand Russell
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2009 at 2:38pm
Disassemble the marker and double check to make sure the screw isn't just screwed in all the way. If when you take it apart and find it is missing, you can buy a new one at www.tippmannparts.com or most any Tippmann retailer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXWmeLLonXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2009 at 4:54pm
Ok...I couldnt find a screw..I wonder how it fell out. But I ordered a new one. Anything I should know before I put it in, Id hate to screw something up.
Bertrand Russell
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

K Hop View Drop Down
Strike 1 F-bomb in link 9/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K Hop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2009 at 5:48pm
Just screw it in. Just not the wrong direction..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXWmeLLonXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2009 at 6:35pm

How much will the velocity change when I put it in, if at all?

Bertrand Russell

K Hop View Drop Down
Strike 1 F-bomb in link 9/29

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K Hop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2009 at 7:48pm
Because the screw is used to change the velocity, it will depend on how you adjust it. If there's no screw now then it will probably go down. Make sure you have it crono'd right. If you're not using a chrono at wherever you are playing you should look into getting a handheld one. Velocities change with weather and tank pressure with Co2.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xXWmeLLonXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2009 at 3:37pm
Ok...Im definately going to get a handheld chrono...thanks for everyones help.
Bertrand Russell

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic