FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pub Crawl

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pub Crawl
    Posted: 18 March 2009 at 4:16am
So else hit numerous bars tonight/lastnight.

I started late but i still managed to make the rounds to 5. Pics to come, as i'm not in possesion of the camera.

Edited by The Guy - 18 March 2009 at 4:16am
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 6:20am
I dont remember the last bar on my paris pub crawl
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 9:19am
Meh, the majority of my friends that are old enough are away at college.
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 9:41am
I barley remember my last pub crawl, it was in Bali with an Aussie chick named Brenda....after that it is all fuzzy....
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 9:55am
ugh

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 9:58am
Originally posted by mbro mbro wrote:

ugh

hangover, Mbro??
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 10:39am

ugh

DAWT
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 10:44am
Heh. I like this thread.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 10:55am
A buddy of mine and I did that once when I was in college. We hit about a half a dozen places, then just gave up and stayed in the final place until last call.

High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 11:03am
<Theguy-PBC> heh, I got pulled over tonight
<Theguy-PBC> and I was given some advice
<Theguy-PBC> if pulled over again and questioned, don't answer, "Where havn't we been tonight!!"

I lol'd.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 11:25am
Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

ugh
hangover, Mbro??
Perhaps

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

<Theguy-PBC> heh, I got pulled over tonight
<Theguy-PBC> and I was given some advice
<Theguy-PBC> if pulled over again and questioned, don't answer, "Where havn't we been tonight!!"

I lol'd.

Awesome.
Que pasa?

JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 7:55pm
LAME without pics...C'MON!
Orpackrat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orpackrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 10:32pm
Just went to one as a coworker was in the karaoke contest.  Great Singer and took first place.  Then on my way over I was pulled over for supposedly crossing the double yellows.  First thing he saw was my hands come out the window together.  First thing he heard was me simply saying for him not to be alarmed as the gun on my gun rack was a simple paintball marker that looks rather real, especially in the dark (RAP4 Gen6 with Floating rail system and M203).

Not a bad night though.

chronic future View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
If I’m not back in 5 mins.. Wait longer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronic future Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2009 at 12:46am
Originally posted by Orpackrat Orpackrat wrote:

Just went to one as a coworker was in the karaoke contest.  Great Singer and took first place.  Then on my way over I was pulled over for supposedly crossing the double yellows.  First thing he saw was my hands come out the window together.  First thing he heard was me simply saying for him not to be alarmed as the gun on my gun rack was a simple paintball marker that looks rather real, especially in the dark (RAP4 Gen6 with Floating rail system and M203).

Not a bad night though.

why carry around a paintball marker in a gun rack in your car? lol how is that not asking for trouble?
Orpackrat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orpackrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2009 at 1:01am
Originally posted by chronic future chronic future wrote:

why carry around a paintball marker in a gun rack in your car? lol how is that not asking for trouble?

So I don't forget it when I go to games Smile.

I'm in the process of cleaning out my rooms paintball gear storage area and need a place to keep it locked up.  The back of my truck does not lock but the cab does and the Gun racks keep it out of the way.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic