Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

iPod Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iPod Help
    Posted: 17 March 2009 at 4:54pm
Heres the deal.  I reformatted my computer.  I still have all of my songs on my iPod, but no music at all on itunes or on my computer.  I want to redownload all of the music I have on my iPod so that the iPod and the library can finally match up.  Is it possible to somehow print off the songs I have on my iPod?

I searched and only found stuff about printing off the itunes library.
ctchofday View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
1 language strike, 2/28/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctchofday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 5:20pm
you could just use, iDump... its free, it will copy the songs form the iPod to your computer.
Xbl:PhantomReign97

'99 Snpr II, d Karni, E-Orracle, 2k4 Spstk, 2k5 Prstk, PMR SE, A5, 98
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 5:22pm
iPodrip is what I used.
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 5:46pm
So with those 2 programs, instead of ripping all of my CD's and downloading songs, I can just rip them from my ipod and put them back in itunes?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Zata Zata wrote:

So with those 2 programs, instead of ripping all of my CD's and downloading songs, I can just rip them from my ipod and put them back in itunes?

Yes. I used iPod rip to do that when I bought my new laptop. I had a few songs mistitled, but otherwise flawless. I'm sure theres plenty of choices for programs that do this.
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by Zata Zata wrote:

Yes. I used iPod rip to do that when I bought my new laptop. I had a few songs mistitled, but otherwise flawless. I'm sure theres plenty of choices for programs that do this.

Wow, thats awesome.

Thanks guys.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 6:38pm
Just had to do the same thing with my iPhone when I got my new PC. The program I used (can't remember what) was pretty slow, but saved me a ton of time redownloading all that music.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

Just had to do the same thing with my iPhone when I got my new PC. The program I used (can't remember what) was pretty slow, but saved me a ton of time redownloading all that music.

Of course its going to be slow, transferring 20GB's from one HD to another will take a while.
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2009 at 7:39pm
iRip was a 100 song trial, and then $20 for full use.  iDump was completely free and took about 20 mins to rip 4G worth of music.  So far so good.
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 3:32am
i use sharepod for this
gh0st View Drop Down
Final Warning

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gh0st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 10:57am
plug your ipod in and make sure itunes doesn't open/sync

allow hidden folders to be seen

start dragging all that mumbo jumbo into itunes library
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 11:01am
I suggest you learn how to google things.
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

I suggest you learn how to google things.

Hey you're helpful!
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2009 at 4:18pm
Hey, you're slow.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic