Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fresh new ride

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
.636 View Drop Down
Strike 1, 9/13 inappropiate post content

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 1:18am
Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

Not a bad price at all, body looks really clean. Nice find.

Its a myspace /  camera phone angle
its got a fair share of stump dents on her. ill take some other pics and show you what i mean tomorrow once i get the muffler on

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 2:13am
Originally posted by .636 .636 wrote:

Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

Not a bad price at all, body looks really clean. Nice find.

Its a myspace /  camera phone angle
its got a fair share of stump dents on her. ill take some other pics and show you what i mean tomorrow once i get the muffler on

Hey for the price as long as a portion of the body isn't missing you're doing good LOL

.636 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 9:22pm
bolted on the exhaust with out taking pics so no exhaust pictures

Still has a small exhaust leak but its mostly quiet now. Thank god it has no rice burner exhaust note
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 9:26pm
Can you post 15 videos of it idling?
.636 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 9:33pm
my camera takes crappy pictures and even crappier audio
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 9:40pm
That was a HP joke.
.636 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 10:09pm
Yeah I just realized

Its not a ford so I need to post 20 videos of it idling. Got to love that straight 4 exhaust note yo. Sounds like a diesel
You Wont See Me View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Found in Big Al’s underwear drawer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Wont See Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 11:20pm
Its a vehicle.
It gets you from a to b
A-5
E-Grip
JCS Dual Trigger
DOP X-CORE 8 stage x-chamber
Lapco Bigshot 14" Beadblasted

Optional setup:
R/T
Dead on Blade trigger
.636 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

Its a vehicle.
It gets you from a to b

Famous words from someone who does not appreciate vehicles.

Yes it does get me to point A to point B. Either as fast as possible or through the roughest terrain possible. Two choices I make when picking out a vehicle aside from price

The mazda for example is slow, but its a light 4x4 and will hold its own through moderate offroading.

It does not just get me from home to work/school, its also used for enjoyment. Like mudding, trail rides and horse play.

GTFO my thread
.636 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 8:34pm

Exhaust mounted
The side exit failed so I just dumped it before the axle as you can see. ROL exhaust makes some really weird pipes with sizes that dont match at all

chronic future View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
If I’m not back in 5 mins.. Wait longer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronic future Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by .636 .636 wrote:

Originally posted by You Wont See Me You Wont See Me wrote:

Its a vehicle.
It gets you from a to b

Famous words from someone who does not appreciate vehicles.

GTFO my thread

worrdddddd i love driving just for the sake of it, i love the joy and simplicity of it. p.s. im totally drunk on my new netbook,  my bad.
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2009 at 11:47pm
Andy cool, need now a new thread for every bolt you change ala HP
.636 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2009 at 12:47am
Well I broke about 6 bolts that the bumper holds on to... I should have gotten pics for a new thread. DAMNIT. Also, **edited** a bumper held on with 4  quarter inch bolts and 2 half inch bolts. Err i guess M8 and M12 bolts.

Did I mention I HATE metric bolts with their stupid multiple thread pitch thing. I love imperial bolts, __(size)X___(length) and either course or fine thread.

Anyone ever see grade 15 bolts? ever see the price tag on them? I snapped a few 5/8ths grade 15 bolts and seen how much it costs and almost messed myself, mind you they were catipilar brand so that adds a extra 10 bucks to the price tag

Just going to keep a progression of the work I'm going to do. Sort of a build up thread then once shes insured ill get some off road pictures with it buried in mud

I snapped off the exhaust mounts when installing the muffler soooo my cat hanger = stainless steel downrigger wire and muffler hanger is some copper wire lol

Edited by .636 - 14 March 2009 at 12:47am
JohnnyCanuck View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
In soviet Canuckistan...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyCanuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2009 at 4:31am
Lucky, I'd have bought it too.
.636 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2009 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck JohnnyCanuck wrote:

Lucky, I'd have bought it too.

Thats what everyone has been saying when I tell them how much it cost
.636 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 1:18am
Well I sunk the front passenger side in a mud hole on Saturday. God i love four wheel drive... but man do i ever HATE open diffs. 

No pictures since I was kind of hopped up on wobbly pops and it was pitch black out and pictures dont work well in thos conditions. I should have stopped when the mud was a inch higher than my hubs.... then i hit a diagonal rutt carved out by a guy with 38's soooooo i wasnt going anywere anytime soon. Thankfully I had a come along and a friend who I made walk in the mud to hook it up and pull me out. Thank god for people who cant drive stick.

Nothing broke so it was not too exciting.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 1:28am
.636 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .636 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 1:40am
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
chronic future View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
If I’m not back in 5 mins.. Wait longer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronic future Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 7:34am
my friend had a 98 corvette and totalled it, (bent the frame when he spun out on black ice, not driving like a jerk or anything) so he parted out the car and bought a s10 similar to yours and is putting the LS7 into it. i suggest you source a vette motor and do the same
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic