Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your Going to Love My Nuts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
chronic future View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
If I’m not back in 5 mins.. Wait longer.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chronic future Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2009 at 12:49am
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

I put my money on Billy Mays.
lol wow as if he wasn't annoying already now he just sounds like a toolbox.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2009 at 12:53am
Originally posted by chronic future chronic future wrote:

Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

I put my money on Billy Mays.
lol wow as if he wasn't annoying already now he just sounds like a toolbox.

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH WHEN BILLY MAYS IS TALKING.
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2009 at 1:09am

So apparently Vince Offer has an intriguing history of failure...

Originally posted by Wikipedia.org Wikipedia.org wrote:

In 1999, Offer released movie Underground Comedy Movie to scathing reviews. The New York Post said it "may be the least amusing comedy ever made," and Lawrence Van Gelder of The New York Times described the movie as "a series of sketches built around subjects like masturbation, defecation, alienation, urination, necrophilia, voyeurism, casual brutality, and mockery of the unfortunate". He added that Offer "makes the common mistake of equating the recognition of comic potential for comedy itself. For the successful, talent bridges the gap, but, hered, it is absent."[2] DVDs of the film were marketed via television infomercial.

The film also led to several lawsuits. Offer filed a copyright-infringement suit against Peter and Bobby Farrelly and Twentieth Century Fox, claiming that 14 scenes in There's Something About Mary were taken from his own film. The Farrelly brothers responded, "We've never heard of him, we've never heard of his movie, and it's all a bunch of baloney."[3] The case was dismissed with prejudice on a motion for summary judgment by order of the court in 2000, and Twentieth Century Fox was awarded $66,336.92 in attorneys' fees.[4] In addition, Offer sued Anna Nicole Smith for breach of contract, alleging that Smith had agreed to appear in Underground Comedy Movie but backed out, claiming it would hurt her career.[5]

In 2004, Offer, an ex-Scientologist, sued the Church of Scientology with the help of attorney Ford Greene. He alleged that the church had declared him a criminal and had urged its members to commit libel against him. Offer claimed that the church's actions caused him to lose a successful business, as many of his employees were Scientologists who quit upon learning of what the church did.[6 

Just watched a great parody, but unfortunately the site is kind of questionable.

Edited by stratoaxe - 04 March 2009 at 1:15am
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2009 at 8:46am
Has anyone ever noticed Billy Mays never turns his head??  he turns his whole body instead.  I say we have a battle of the Pitchmen, let's give them prison shanks and have them fight for to the death for Pitchman superiority.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic